Canelo talking stupid bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo talking stupid bull****

Memorable quotes

"Alfonso Gomez is not a good fighter, but he will help me to jump into the next stage of my career"

Interviewer;

Do you think this fight, would shut our mouths, and we will recognize you as the "new idol" of Mexico?

Canela: People like you don't realize that im 21 y/o, you tell me, where was Pacquiao, De la hoya, at my age? i have a great future.

Inverviewer: Now i ask you this Canelo, Pacquiao, de La hoya, Chavez, at your age, they were Champions of the WBC?

Canela: No they don't

Interviewer: So by being Champion they gave you a big responsability.

Canela, that's why i tell you im learning winning as a world champion.

Interviewer; Do you agree with me that back in the day, it seems it was harder to become a World Champion

Canela: Yes, Yes but i want you to see me record, what is the record of all the guys i fought, so you can have an idea.

-----------Epic bull**** from his manager --------

Reynoso, in my opinion i see Canelo better than Pacquiao, Canelo has better defense, better variety of punches, he has better foot work, while Pacquiao the only thing he does is pushing foward

Interviewer: So you are telling me Pacquiao the great champion, the guy that conquered 8 weight divisions, is a lie?

Reynoso: I've been following Pacaquio since he was flyweight... but he don't walk or stands properly..

Too much bull****

tv azteca and espn deportez hate alot on canelo.

Comment

Yeah I saw this a while back not too long ago, Canelo is full of it if you ask me, First of all he disrespects JMM then challenges him and now all of these interview he just looks like a cocky guy and he always shields himself with im still young bulls*%#

Comment

saul "but he's only 20" alvarez

Comment

DLH was a champion at a young age. Another thing is that Wilfredo Benitez won a belt at 17 years old and it wasn't a WBO belt that they hand PR boxers these days either. He earned that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
            Yeah I saw this a while back not too long ago, Canelo is full of it if you ask me, First of all he disrespects JMM then challenges him and now all of these interview he just looks like a cocky guy and he always shields himself with im still young bulls*%#
            Faitelson is a known Canelo hater. He spent years talking shit about him. Canelo is quiet guy who never speaks up. That's why he talks so much shit because he knows Canelo won't do anything. That's why Faitelson said that he was happy Canelo stood up for himself for once in this interview.

Comment

I want chavez jr to beat this overrated punk

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
                I couldn't finish listening to it.

My ears started to damage, by hearing so much crap

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  tv azteca and espn deportez hate alot on canelo.
                  Espn, Tv Azteca, Fox, Record, etc

Everybody is blinded by this brave young mexican warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacroid View Post
                    Memorable quotes

Reynoso: I've been following Pacaquio since he was flyweight... but he don't walk or stands properly..
                    Huh? I don't like Pac but the guy earned his accolades when he started. Pac was supposed to be an easy stepping stone for Ledwaba and Barrera and he destroyed them. I can't wait until this overrated ginger gets KTFO.

The only reason why this dude gets recognized is that he's a Mexican boxer who looks white. He's got okay skills but he's been fighting some no-hopers and bums ever since he started. First, he disrespects a warrior like JMM (a guy who earned his rep through hard work, hard fights, and victories) and now this shit?
                    Last edited by Pocket Dogs!; 11-01-2011, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X