Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac Marquez 3 Goes The Distance Is That Bad For Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way I look at it is this fight is kind of lose, lose for Pac excluding the huge pay check of course. If Pac destroys the 38 year old lightweight Marquez well yeah that’s pretty much expected to happen so he won’t get much credit at least from the knowledgeable boxing fans.

If Marquez makes the fight competitive or even sees the final bell then imo it looks bad on Pac and maybe an indication that he himself is begging to slide.

Comment

no surprise at all if the fight goes full 12 and marquez wins a few rounds. probably a stoppage for pac at around the 8th or 9th (assuming marquez doesn't run).
      not the best fight, but it's obvious why they chose it though. marquez is gonna come to fight, and entertain the public.

Comment

a late bump

Comment

unfortunately, for marquez it did go 12 rounds

and i say unfortunate, because look at his face

Comment

unfortunately, for pacquiao the 2nd fight did go 12 rounds

Who has the face of a winner?

Remember, super slow motion.

Last edited by WARQUEZ; 02-26-2012, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
              unfortunately, for marquez it did go 12 rounds

That's right, we now judge fights based on whose face is most marked.

By your logic, Maidana wins every fight that goes 12 rounds, as his skin lightly marks and swells.

lol what a newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                That's right, we now judge fights based on whose face is most marked.

By your logic, Maidana wins every fight that goes 12 rounds, as his skin lightly marks and swells.

lol what a newbie.
                By his logic Miguel Cotto is 30-9. Super slow motion.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  The thing is your a dumbass and I never even ****in heard of you pal

I don't even pay attention to dude with rep power in the single digits hoe
                  Originally posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
                  Hahaha keyboard warrior n his rep power.
                  Yeah, that was pretty sad. Check Hooks....you're a tool mate.

Comment

As to the OP, well, Marquez didn't just last the 12, he won the ****ing fight! He is, as it truly counts, the welterweight champion of the world. Put up every stupid, pathetic, little, sad case video of slow motion punches that Pac landed all you want (there is more than enough of Marquez doing the same, he just doesn't have such creepy, obsessed fans bored enough to go that far) he just didn't win.

He got beaten by a guy he made move up two divisions, was many, many years older and smaller and who had been looking terrible in recent fights. He was put in only because he was meant to get knocked out.

The one problem is Pac isn't nearly as good as people make out (supposedly he was prime the first fight, then it was used as an excuse that he wasn't when he only got a draw, but then he was in his prime in the second fight and was going to stop Marquez, but instead got beaten, and then once again, this time he was a true complete higher and the GOAT and Marquez was an old man they were making move up two divisions and Pac, the new, complete, super version that was unbeatable, was going to stop him in one round easily.....and yet he loses the fight comprehensively...ouch...he mustn't be in his prime yet though) and Marquez is better than people think.

Comment

floyd crushed manny-lol

and they haven't even fought yet-haha--

Comment

Working...
                      X