Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you go shopping do you....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] When you go shopping do you....

Go to the register with the hot chick working? or do you just go to any line thats open? I always go to the hot girl working behind the register regardless of how long her line is. I love flirting with them and make them smile.

If I had a choice between a short line and any cashier or a long line with a hot cashier, I go for the shorter one. If it's nothing more than flirting, it's not worth the wait, although I cannot think of a time I had to face this scenario, being that most places have only one line for the different cashiers anyway.

Comment

who wants to wait in a line just to flirt with a girl? you are weird *****

thus, 1 star thread might browse again but only because urrry other thread in hurrrr looks bad

Comment

Only if she's my fave cashier-girl...

Comment

i'm not flirting with hot chicks at the cash register man. wtf even. it's their job to be cool.

Comment

I go to the shorter line. Hot or not, she a cashier...she aint got no money.

Comment

i take the shorter line so i can get home and dip my stick in my girl's sweet korean twat

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                i take the shorter line so i can get home and dip my stick in my girl's sweet korean twat

Like dat??

Comment

How about flirting with someone in the line...

Comment

Originally posted by Casper101 View Post
                    How about flirting with someone in the line...
                    That's what I do. I be telling women how sexy their feet are. They always smile.

Comment

Working...
                    X