Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I talked to my pops the way Floyd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I talked to my pops the way Floyd...

did with SR. I wouldn't be here talking with you fellas.

I know I'm a little late, but I decided to subscribe to HBO again since there was nada good on t.v. Anyways, I just watched all 3 episodes of 24/7. Man, the first episode... Seriously, promotion or not... I would NEVER, EVER talk to my pops like that... especially on t.v.

Pinche Floyd se paso de berga. I'm a fan of Floyd, but he lost a lot of points talking to SR. like that.

I know for a damn sure my pops would've beat the living crap out of me... even in front of people. I may be a Capo, but my pops is still and will always be El Patron!

That's all... how you guys been?

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
    did with SR. I wouldn't be here talking with you fellas.

I know I'm a little late, but I decided to subscribe to HBO again since there was nada good on t.v. Anyways, I just watched all 3 episodes of 24/7. Man, the first episode... Seriously, promotion or not... I would NEVER, EVER talk to my pops like that... especially on t.v.

Pinche Floyd se paso de berga. I'm a fan of Floyd, but he lost a lot of points talking to SR. like that.

I know for a damn sure my pops would've beat the living crap out of me... even in front of people. I may be a Capo, but my pops is still and will always be El Patron!

That's all... how you guys been?
    Que Dios tenga en el Cielo a mi Jefe,

pero de acuerdo, nunca jamas le ubiera faltado el respeto a mi papa de esa manera, se paso de verga hablandole asi, aunque tubiera la culpa el papa siempre se le guarda el respeto simplemente por ser el hijo, por esa razon me gustaria ver a Mayweather caer por lo menos una vez a las manos de Ortiz

Comment

capo your late homie, if this was class we would have taken a letter grade of your assignment.

Comment

Como dijo roberto garcia su papa es el Godfather y los demas aprenden del mero mero

Comment

Simon, I know I'm a little late to the game, but just wanted to point this out with you, fellas. Damn, can't believe the fight is tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X