Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolfe and Kirkland on HBO's Real Sports this week...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The full episode is great. Lots of Kirkland footage and some highlights of Wolfe's own boxingcareer. I wish there was more of this **** on the regular; no one does it like HBO.

Comment

yeah that was an awesome segment. nice post for anyone who didn't get to see it. haha anne wolfe is such a great male role model. well, role model in general.

i could feel her pain when she was sitting there in handcuffs.

lol and pops billingsley is like a black, real life mickey (from rocky).

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        anne wolfe is such a great male role model.

When I grow up, I want to be the biggest and strongest man in the world like Anne Wolfe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post

When I grow up, I want to be the biggest and strongest man in the world like Anne Wolfe.
          We can only dream of landing the punch she landed on Vonda Ward.

That shot would take many male boxers off the set. She is a bad *****.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            We can only dream of landing the punch she landed on Vonda Ward.

That shot would take many male boxers off the set. She is a bad *****.
            yes it would. by the way, you said there was more to that interview of wolfe on real sports? do you or anyone else know where to find the full episode?

Comment

She one bad mutha****a.

One of the only women I would truly be afraid of.

Comment

lol wolfe looked so damn happy she literally couldn't control herself from spazzing out.

Comment

Laila Ali and Christy Martin are perhaps more well known, but in my opinion Anne Wolfe was the greatest female boxer I ever seen.

Comment

Anne Wolfe kinda reminds me of B-Hop. I have a great deal of respect for her.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                      yes it would. by the way, you said there was more to that interview of wolfe on real sports? do you or anyone else know where to find the full episode?
                      Nah, It's on HBO this week on Real Sports. If I see the episode around, I'll post up the interview in the Trading Block

Comment

Working...
                      X