Mannys yellow gloves...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johny joe hdz View Post
    pac fans been gettin pwned on a daily basis

floyd vs ortiz better than any fight duckqiao has had.

pac fought damaged goods,rop rank bumms,floyds leftovers..he's a scumbag who cheats on his wife..he's a scumbag who tells people not to wear condoms..what an ignorant fu**

he bit**** out of the mayweather fight with being scared of need with filing a lawsuit with asking for a 10 million dollar penalty with asking for a two week gap..why didn't he say YES to all of the above when he had the chance to fight floyd??? Only bit**** and cowards talk from the distance.

let his daddy bob arum do all the corrupted sh**..he's a fraud who has no skills what so ever..he's the fraud who got smashed by JMM twice and now wants to revenge his loss at a weight JMM clearly has no chance of winning..what a coward..what a pest to boxing..I bet he's waiting for floyds 4th leftover in ortiz. HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! THIS IS SO FUNNY!!!
    ^^^^^^

Comment

Weird lookin gloves??? This is beyond ridiculous now.

Comment

Le'mme bump tis thread...
        There's another one like it both might become a classic just like yesir's thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          It's only true to the extremist fan base.

I don't think Floyd cherrypicked throughout his reign. So what are you talking about? I don't think he's cherrypicking now either. So I fail to see your comparison.

Again is only true to extremist idiotic fan base.

And, LOL @ Pac being the catch-weight king, OK? My god he's the only active fighter to have fought at catch-weight. C'mon? That's the BS I'm talking about. It just nitpicking and pretty much trying to find anything to hate on the guy.

It's quite sad actually. But, if that makes you happy then do you bro.
          Right, jr, yet I've come across some of your "non-extremist" posts on this forum before where you have been critical of Mayweather's opponents not to mention your "non-extremist" stance on random drug testing (in which you backed a side that's constantly lied on the issue).

Great, maybe you've changed, but don't post here as if back then, you were making statements like, "I don't think Floyd cherrypicked throughout his reign."

That's a crock.

"I don't think he's cherrypicking now either." Uh, you think? Outside of Marquez, he's only fought everybody that the media's put him on blast to fight.

Again, some are saying Pacquiao's a drug cheat, but is it fair to say he hasn't helped his case by lying outright to the public about wanting to subject himself to the same random drug testing that Mayweather and Mosley already have, and that Ortiz will...? Does it help that he's been so adamant in not testing for so long whereas any other high profile athlete would get fried for it?

You tell me what legitimate threats Pacquiao has faced since Morales I, please, inform me. I'll give you DLH, I picked him, like nearly everyone. Name me the fights where Pacquiao didn't make his opposition come down in weight (meaning they fought their previous fight at that current weight Pacquiao wanted). They're simple facts, jr.

Comment

This is ****in pathetic.

Comment

Working...
            X