Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Julian Jackson the top p4p puncher of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Julian Jackson the top p4p puncher of all time?

I hear from all over the forums and videos that Julian Jackson is the hardest p4p puncher of all time, do you agree? I dont know he was rated 25 on ring magazines all time list.

Numero Uno??

Honestly, hard to say. I'd have to include many fighters that never won a title or even possibly got a shot at a belt before I'd personally hand over that slot to "The Hawk".

He did hit damn hard though.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
      Numero Uno??

Honestly, hard to say. I'd have to include many fighters that never won a title or even possibly got a shot at a belt before I'd personally hand over that slot to "The Hawk".

He did hit damn hard though.
      I saw him hit an opponent so hard the man went paralysed and hit the ground like a statue

Comment

I couldn't say definitively but hes up there with the best of 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by kendom View Post
          I saw him hit an opponent so hard the man went paralysed and hit the ground like a statue
          That would be Herol Graham, who was whooping Jackson before the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
            whoo that knockout was incredible but i was talking about someone else!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
              You could find at least ten other Jackson opponents who went out as the soon as his punch landed. The Graham ko was great though and the british commentator made it immortal lol.

As for the topic I think Jackson has to be up there with the best. At least he is IMO the p4p greatest puncher in the last 40 years.

Comment

in terms of explosive KO power, I would say yes.

however, in terms of simple raw, concussive power, I would say its Pipino Cuevas. He would break bones in a number of his title fights, and against quality fighters like Harold Weston and Angel Espada.

the guy didnt have much. he got all those quality wins pretty much exclusively because of his bone crushing power.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                  in terms of explosive KO power, I would say yes.

however, in terms of simple raw, concussive power, I would say its Pipino Cuevas. He would break bones in a number of his title fights, and against quality fighters like Harold Weston and Angel Espada.

the guy didnt have much. he got all those quality wins pretty much exclusively because of his bone crushing power.
                  Steak you stole my thunder! My vote goes to Cuevas but The Hawk isnt far behind

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    You could find at least ten other Jackson opponents who went out as the soon as his punch landed. The Graham ko was great though and the british commentator made it immortal lol.

As for the topic I think Jackson has to be up there with the best. At least he is IMO the p4p greatest puncher in the last 40 years.
                    Yeah he has many, I just assumed because that is probably his most famous statuesque KO and the one I always see on any highlight film...

Comment

Working...
                    X