No announcement yet.

So, any of yall box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, any of yall box?

Im jus curious if any of yall box pro or amateur, bored and wanna see some videos :wank:

I know cuahtemoc is a trainer, other than that i dont know if any of the rest of yall box or do some ****, oh and if u finna talk **** and say u do back dat shi.t up wit a video or somethin, and Dro, hitting the bag doesnt count as boxing

Anywayz, as u all knows, im finna be world champ soon, just wanna know if i can hire any of yall as punching bags, since yall work for food

Use to box when I was younger growing up less than block from the boxing gym in Azusa, CA. My brother was a pretty good amateur and went like 15-0 until he had to stop boxing due to a heart problem!!I mean I aint got no video but I can scrap!! Post up your videos!!!

Comment

pshhh ***** they all ova youtube, just type in "Best Boxer Alive"

i'll be first one dat pops up

Comment

Anywayz, dis wuz a couple monfs ago, dis white dude is a pro mma fighter and said he would whoop me in boxing, so i had to **** him up, Im da one in uniform (brown one), i wuz just playin around wit him really, he took it too serious but he quit on me

If you wanna see mo' vids, i got a whole bunch of my am fights on my youtube page

Comment

Originally posted by SiCaRiO13 View Post
          Anywayz, dis wuz a couple monfs ago, dis white dude is a pro mma fighter and said he would whoop me in boxing, so i had to **** him up, Im da one in uniform (brown one), i wuz just playin around wit him really, he took it too serious but he quit on me

If you wanna see mo' vids, i got a whole bunch of my am fights on my youtube page
          He whooped you pretty good.

Where's the overhand right?

You disappoint me, mi nieto guevon.

Comment

I didn't wanna knock him out and hurt him kadyo, but you know I woulda ****ed him up if I threw it

Comment

I'd whoop yo ass.

Comment

yeah right and it ain't a real fight anyway so i'm giving you the pass.

Comment

heeb you can't even beat me in a sword fight

Comment

Originally posted by SiCaRiO13 View Post

sad how u have to pad your record up fighting old washed up, past their prime, and weight drained white boys.

Stop ducking the real challenges hoe.

Dat ***** was getting tagged up though.

Comment

Working...
                    X