Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok so pac did to clottey the same PBF did to baldomir, why the double standard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    sorry we have 2 winners
    A dq win is still a win right?

Matter of fact give me a Clottey win over a prime opponent. I bet you can't name one.

Comment

this is the worst thread i have ever seen and i've seen a lot in my day.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
        A dq win is still a win right?

Matter of fact give me a Clottey win over a prime opponent. I bet you can't name one.
        clottey was clearly winning the fight douche bag it was a questionable stoppage. clottey fighting margs and cotto close >>>>>>>>>>all of baldomirs fights combined

Comment

Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
          Here's another difference for you Baldomir was the lineal champion and had all the belts while clottey was coming off a loss and had no belts.
          ok? if pacquiao had fought floyd he would still be fighting someone with no belts....

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            ok? if pacquiao had fought floyd he would still be fighting someone with no belts....
            owned

Comment

montel griffen has a win over a prime roy jones.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                clottey was clearly winning the fight douche bag it was a questionable stoppage. clottey fighting margs and cotto close >>>>>>>>>>all of baldomirs fights combined
                Your right Clottey is great for ALMOST winning 3 big fights. Since when do they give out belts for almost getting the WIN? LOL your delusional! If Clottey was smart he would've won those fights. They were all avoidable losses that proved he doesn't have what it takes to be an elite level boxer. Almost wining is still losing.

Comment

Straight up Clottey is not a better overall fighter then Baldomir, he has much better talent and skills but he is by far mentally weaker.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Straight up Clottey is not a better overall fighter then Baldomir, he has much better talent and skills but he is by far mentally weaker.
                    Clottey is great for ALMOST getting the win. At least he tried right lol!

Comment

Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
                      Here's another difference for you Baldomir was the lineal champion and had all the belts while clottey was coming off a loss and had no belts.
                      Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X