No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "Why did I get booed? Must have been Mayweather fans"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    I thought Mayweather doesnt have any fans Dan???
    hence the "joke"

Comment

Dan is wrong on floyd.but he is a great writer and in my opinion by far the best writer in america when it comes to boxing.plus he spends like 4 hrs talking to fans on here when he doesn't need to.most of the people that don't like him are fans of floyd who act like floyd's their dad.you guys need to relax.

P.s. The bet was a ***** move but it has 0 to do with his writing.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZ?OM View Post
        hence the "joke"

If that was the joke then it was utter ****e considering that Floyd is statistically the biggest PPV attraction in the sport

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          Dan is wrong on floyd.but he is a great writer and in my opinion by far the best writer in america when it comes to boxing.plus he spends like 4 hrs talking to fans on here when he doesn't need to.most of the people that don't like him are fans of floyd who act like floyd's their dad.you guys need to relax.

P.s. The bet was a ***** move but it has 0 to do with his writing.
          Nathanielsz >>>>>>>>>>>> Rafael

Comment

Am sure a lot of people have called him on it by now, But am sure he needs the beard to hide his fat doublecheese burger cheeks.
            yea, dudes ugly as sin

Comment

Dan Rafael is a douche. he's always biased when he talks about Floyd Mayweather, and Chad Dawson. Most people takes his words for granted, but he can be a prick sometimes. It's his job to tell things how they are, but instead he favours certain fighters over others.

Comment

Dan Rafael is a very biased & prejudiced individual. That is why the fans don't like or respect him. We can take that mess from some bloggers on a website but an actual boxing scribe will be held to a higher standard.

Comment

I thought Mayweather doesnt have any fans Dan???

must have been floyd himself then.

Comment

Working...
                  X