Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did bruce lee have the skills to be an elite boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did bruce lee have the skills to be an elite boxer?

did he possess the skills in order to be an elite boxer?
    yes
    79.41%
    no
    20.59%

Posibbly.

Some big MMA trainer right now, I forgot his name said he belived Bruce Lee had the ability to learn damn fast and could have abeen a great fighter in the UFC.

Wish I remember his name but he's a famous MMA guy and use to fight aswell.

Bass or something

As for boxing, he was physically fast and looks strong. Whether he can take a punch and learn boxing and adjust to not using his feet, that's another story.

Comment

With all that speed and power, of course. Bruce Lee was very athletic.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        Posibbly.

Some big MMA trainer right now, I forgot his name said he belived Bruce Lee had the ability to learn damn fast and could have abeen a great fighter in the UFC.

Bass or something

As for boxing, he was physically fast and looks strong. Whether he can take a punch and learn boxing and adjust to not using his feet, that's another story.

bas rutten!!!!!

there is no reason why he couldn't have been.he was super fitstrong and very very fast.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          Posibbly.

Bass or something

the guy you mean was bass rutten

Comment

remember him though....used to fight in ufc 18

Comment

He boxed, so he has at least the basic skills that could be honed, his mechanics and athletics are more than capable of making it.

heart and chin would be questions since he didn't fight at any sort of level for either to be tested.

Comment

Bruce Lee had the work ethic to become a boxer or anything he wanted for that matter
                Last edited by Now_Or_Never; 01-01-2010, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Thanks eyah it's Bass Rutten.

Bruce woudln't have liked the politics of boxing. 60/40 and all that wouldn't work with him. He's a type that would have fought on the street like Tyson. He stole he philosophy from people, and mixed it all into one for himself. He apparently loved a challenge, but boxing is another level, a business.

Could he learn? Yes he has a great mind, and mentality is 50% of boxing.

Does he have the other 50%? Yes his body is damn good and he always worked hard.

Comment

bas rutten!

Comment

Working...
                    X