Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why MAYWEATHER did not make weight. (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    That is cuz you are a Floyd fan and not a nuthugger. I think that is a difference. His fans want him to prove his the best. His nuthuggers want him to avoid the best while making bucket of money. Look at Al post to see what I mean.
    J ro,

Have I not SPECIFICALLY discussed with you before that Mayweather's next fight must be the Pac/Cotto winner?

Do not lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
      Makavelli,

For your comeback/tune-up fight, I will pay you $5 million to fight a welterweight or $10 million to fight a lightweight.

What would you like to do?

$5million? if i'm floyd mayweather jr, i'd tell HBO and GBP to give me $10mil and Andre Berto...and if i was Floyd with a Makavelli ego, i would have waited for the PAC-Hatton outcome and made $20+mil against either...none of which are welters...

If i was Floyd, i would have more options than fighting JMM....

Comment

How could you not lose respect for Floyd? JMM was a lightweight who is moving up to 143 to fight Floyd who has always been bigger than JMM. They had a contracted weight of 143 to sort of level out the playing field and what does Floyd do, "screw the contracted weight, I'm weighing in heavy and fighting even heavier so that I could beat up on a former lightweight champ."

This is what champions are made of. Put his face on a Wheaties box right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Haha same thing I thought. but Dios has his moments too. I wish he would discuss more boxing than just Floyd because he can get on some real ***** too. Just don't understand how one could be so infatuated with another grown man's life and wealth.
          Similarly, you saw the thread and engaged.

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
            How could you not lose respect for Floyd? JMM was a lightweight who is moving up to 143 to fight Floyd who has always been bigger than JMM. They had a contracted weight of 143 to sort of level out the playing field and what does Floyd do, "screw the contracted weight, I'm weighing in heavy and fighting even heavier so that I could beat up on a former lightweight champ."

This is what champions are made of. Put his face on a Wheaties box right now.
            There is a certain shamelessness that is required to be a top boxer. Or, really, any occupation that requires self-promotion.

Comment

Is that what you got from the video?!

Tell me did he know it would affect Marquez? Does that bother you because its true? Floyd didn't bother going up in weight against De La Hoya even when he had not retired. He knows the little tricks to gain advantage. I give him that.
              But isn't he being hypocritical?

Comment

Assassin,

Did you listen to the video?
                Nah i didnt to be honest....Its to low and msn is loud lol

I just assumed larry was saying, he would be drained for losing those 2 extra pounds....

Did may say he lost alot or anything? il watch it after

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

If i was Floyd, i would have more options than fighting JMM....
                  It is interesting that you say that.

What are Shane's options? And why doesn't he exercise them?

Comment

Makavelli,

For your comeback/tune-up fight, I will pay you $5 million to fight a welterweight or $10 million to fight a lightweight.

What would you like to do?
                    You want to know why he made so much money for that lightweight fight? It was the right place at the right time.

1. He announced during the hatton vs pacman,
                    2. He fought it on Mexican independence day vs a highly popular fighter in Mexico
                    3. It was his debut after a 2 year lay off, people will want to see how good he is.

If he were to fight another light weight again, I guarentee you he won't make nearly as much.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                      Nah i didnt to be honest....Its to low and msn is loud lol

I just assumed larry was saying, he would be drained for losing those 2 extra pounds....

Did may say he lost alot or anything? il watch it after
                      Yeah... my general practice is to listen or watch before I comment. Just something I like to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X