Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz (Filipino analyst) "Marquez beat Pacquiao, our national fist"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Nathanielsz (Filipino analyst) "Marquez beat Pacquiao, our national fist"

Can someone tell me if this is this the same Ronnie Nathanielsz who reports here at BoxingScene?

There have been a lot of negative comments towards Ronnie. A lot of people feel his reporting is getting silly, with stories like, "Pacquiao almost beats up his sparring partner", etc. People call him a nuthugger, etc.

I saw the video below and was like WTF, because it's obviously not true if it's the same guy. He said Marquez beat Pacquiao and that an investigation should be done. He said that Pacquiao is not really a 7 division titlist because his victory over Marquez was fraudulent. That Pacquiao only won because Arum is his promoter. (Their opinions, not mine, don't direct negative comments toward me)

So, Ronnie, I give you mad props for speaking your true opinion even if it cost you some grief from your fellow countrymen. Bless you!

Here's the video, the part with Ronnie is towards the end on some Filipino TV station. There's a translation though.

Last edited by SlickBoxer; 02-08-2010, 04:46 PM.

Bump for opinions.

Comment

hes 100% sri lankan.

its his oppinion.
      ronnie also thought that castillo beat floyd jr in their first match. (its his opinion though)

Comment

the guy with the grey hair and glasses is ronnie nanthanielz

Comment

Originally posted by WARRIORS09 View Post
          the guy with the grey hair and glasses is ronnie nanthanielz
          Cool!

Ronnie must have took a lot of heat saying Marquez beat Pacquiao and got robbed by Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by SlickBoxer View Post
            Can someone tell me if this is this the same Ronnie Nathanielsz who reports here at BoxingScene?

There have been a lot of negative comments towards Ronnie. A lot of people feel his reporting is getting silly, with stories like, "Pacquiao almost beats up his sparring partner", etc. People call him a nuthugger, etc.

I saw the video below and was like WTF, because it's obviously not true if it's the same guy. He said Marquez beat Pacquiao and that an investigation should be done. He said that Pacquiao is not really a 7 division titlist because his victory over Marquez was fraudulent. That Pacquiao only won because Arum is his promoter. (Their opinions, not mine, don't direct negative comments toward me)

So, Ronnie, I give you mad props for speaking your true opinion even if it cost you some grief from your fellow countrymen. Bless you!

Here's the video, the part with Ronnie is towards the end on some Filipino TV station. There's a translation though.

because one sri lankan says it, it makes it official & speaks for everybody?

you know who make it official? judges.

according to judges 1-0-1 is pac's record.....

and if you wanna be more official, the first fight the one judge who scored it 10-7 for pac admitted he made a mistake & should have scored it 10-6 giving pac the win.

fall back slick.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
              because one sri lankan says it, it makes it official & speaks for everybody?

you know who make it official? judges.

according to judges 1-0-1 is pac's record.....

and if you wanna be more official, the first fight the one judge who scored it 10-7 for pac admitted he made a mistake & should have scored it 10-6 giving pac the win.

fall back slick.
              Filipino Boxing Analyst said Marquez beat Pacquiao, so did Filipino Boxer Nonito Donaire. Don't hate me, hate them. I'm just reporting the facts.

Judges said Funeka vs Guzman was a draw. Judges score fights as if they are blind sometimes.

Comment

Working...
              X