Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What characteristics do you judge people by ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What characteristics do you judge people by ?

This is what I look for first in people .
    1. Self respect...If you do not respect yourself then neither will I.
    2. Honesty.....I can't stand people that lie and steal
    3. responsibility....This is people that don't take care of their kids and the other important things in life.
    4. Determination....I respect people that give everything they have to achieve a goal.
    5. dependability....People that say they will do something but never get it done tick me off .
    6. intelligence...This just depends on the person and how they carry themselves.
    7. Manners....People that are just plane nasty or always butting in your convos .
    8. kindness
    9. veiw points/world affairs ect....People that say things like "Forget about the innocent ,kill everyone." Just makes you sound dumb imo.
    10. looks ...I really try not to look down on people for their physical appearance but honestly we all do sometimes . This is more of how people dress . Why do big girls always try fitting into cut off shorts ?

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA View Post
    3. responsibility....This is people that don't take care of their kids and the other important things in life.
    4. Determination....I respect people that give everything they have to achieve a goal.
    5. dependability....People that say they will do something but never get it done tick me off .
    6. intelligence...This just depends on the person and how they carry themselves.
    7. Manners....People that are just plane nasty or always butting in your convos .
    8. kindness
    9. veiw points/world affairs ect....People that say things like "Forget about the innocent ,kill everyone." Just makes you sound dumb imo.
    10. looks ...I really try not to look down on people for their physical appearance but honestly we all do sometimes . This is more of how people dress . Why do big girls always try fitting into cut off shorts ?
    girls......
    1. looks
    2. clothing/sense of style/status
    3. likeability factor (personality)
    4. confidence

.....that's it ladies and gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
      girls......
      1. looks
      2. clothing/sense of style/status
      3. likeability factor (personality)
      4. confidence

.....that's it ladies and gentleman.
      I'm talking about peeps in gen . What makes you like or dislike a person ?

Comment

Whatever we have in common. Respect is a big value for me...as long as you respect me I'll respect you and vice versa. Loyalty and Honesty are also big values because if a friend doesn't have your back then he's not a friend, he's a *****.

Other then that, a lot of my friends are cocky ****s and that's just me.

Comment

My first reaction of people is usually in regards to hygiene and apparent intellect and, if I get a good clue, their values/morals...

Comment

these thing is a combonation of everything you said and more because truthfully you wont be friend with someone who is loyal but disrespectful as well as you wont be friend with a sneaky guy but he respect you.

Comment

Sense of humor.
              If somone doesnt share a similar sense of humor, then its most likely we wont become good friends. In fact, its just irritating wen people tell jokes that arent funny.

Consideration and the inconsiderate.
              I find people who seem unaware of the people around them annoying. Basically, people who are inconsiderate piss me off. And i like very much people who have that type of intelligence where they try to see a situation through the eyes of other people. Especially in a argument. I like people who try to understand others, and are sensitive to the world around them.

Open mindedness.
              From the people ive known, it seems those with an 'open mind' are more accepting to diversity and less judgmental. They are less critical with what somone else is wearing and dont put to much emphasis on things that are so superficial.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
                Sense of humor.
                If somone doesnt share a similar sense of humor, then its most likely we wont become good friends. In fact, its just irritating wen people tell jokes that arent funny.

Consideration and the inconsiderate.
                I find people who seem unaware of the people around them annoying. Basically, people who are inconsiderate piss me off. And i like very much people who have that type of intelligence where they try to see a situation through the eyes of other people. Especially in a argument. I like people who try to understand others, and are sensitive to the world around them.

Open mindedness.
                From the people ive known, it seems those with an 'open mind' are more accepting to diversity and less judgmental. They are less critical with what somone else is wearing and dont put to much emphasis on things that are so superficial.

i don't have a list that people i meet have to measure up to to be worthy, or whatever... i can get a feel of what someone is like by talking to them.

anyway, what really guarantees that i'm not gonna be spending a lot of time with someone is the **** that comes out of their mouth. once i hear ignorance / racist **** or otherwise narrow minded opinions from someone it deosn't matter how physically attractive they are. certain types of people, overly conformist types that expect everyone to live the way they live, i just know we're gonna end up fighting with each other.

selfishness isn't living how u want to live, it's expecting everyone else to. i hate selfish people

Comment

8. kindness
                  Girls? If im being honest looks do play a large part for me. Not enough on there own tho! Peeps in general? I can respect and like people for many reasons but if im gonna be kickin it with them on a daily basis like i do with most of my mates then a good sense of humour most definatley is 1st priority

Comment

1. honesty
                    2. morals
                    3. self-esteem
                    4. character....do they have it or not?
                    5. self-reliance
                    6. compassion
                    7. reliability

There might be more; but that's all that comes to mind for now.

Comment

Working...
                    X