No announcement yet.

what happened to Hougigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened to Hougigo

that guy who read manga. I used to follow his bets. He was better than Dwyer.

Last I heard he barricaded himself in his bedroom with 4 boxes of Tissue, 3 bottles of lotion and 20 Anime DVD's.

Comment

Nothing happened, the website is on its deathbed. All the good posters are pretty much gone. Ownership and mods don't seem to care, without a major boxing star or some major American fights. The forums will be a ghost town in another year.

Comment

He left. nSB is crap and like Addix said all the good posters left, lounge is cool doe.

Comment

People take breaks, lose interest, or even pass away.

Hou is a good dude, hope he posts more regularly in the future.

I've found that you can only take so much NSB until you are drug down to certain level sometimes.

Still good posters, but it's wading through the shit that gets tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Nothing happened, the website is on its deathbed. All the good posters are pretty much gone. Ownership and mods don't seem to care, without a major boxing star or some major American fights. The forums will be a ghost town in another year.
            Trump will make this forum great again.

Comment

I heard he went to reddit. any of you guys post there?

Comment

He was our best poster.

He doesn't tweet now either. Strange how he's just disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Trump will make this forum great again.
                  The stats for this site have been trending downward consistently for a long time now. I barely recognize any of the names in nsb anymore.

This site sold its soul to the Pacquiao/Floyd trolls, and once that disaster was over they all left, but not before they drove most of the good posters away. You can't even get any technical boxing discussions going in there anymore. I got better boxing discussion on sherdog before getting banned.

On top of that, this website is in the fcking stone age. The few younger boxing fans aren't going to want to post here. If not for the increase in U.K. Boxing fans this site would probably already be almost dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    He was our best poster.

He doesn't tweet now either. Strange how he's just disappeared.
                    could be in jail. I hope not.

Comment

Working...
                    X