Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugonoh's Coach Believes Win Over Breazeale Will Lead To Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ugonoh's Coach Believes Win Over Breazeale Will Lead To Title Shot

On February 25th, unbeaten heavyweight contender Izuagbe "Izu" Ugonoh (17-0) will face former title challenger Dominic Breazeale (17-1) in a bout scheduled for 10 rounds. The fight will be broadcast on free to air Fox on the Deontay Wilder-Gerald Washington undercard at the Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big Izu fan. Really hopes he takes this fight and gets a title shot sooner rather than later..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      On February 25th, unbeaten heavyweight contender Izuagbe "Izu" Ugonoh (17-0) will face former title challenger Dominic Breazeale (17-1) in a bout scheduled for 10 rounds. The fight will be broadcast on free to air Fox on the Deontay Wilder-Gerald Washington undercard at the Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Ryan is a terrible journalist, does he look like he is Poland check his name and colour.

White people for years trying to take credit for Black people. His an african fighter living in Poland please get it right

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        Ryan is a terrible journalist, does he look like he is Poland check his name and colour.

White people for years trying to take credit for Black people. His an african fighter living in Poland please get it right
        He is polish doe, born and bred in poland. I was shocked myself but he is polish through and through...His skin colour doesn't change that.

Comment

should be a good fight, was looking forward to Spzilika/Breazeale but this is good as well

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            He is polish doe, born and bred in poland. I was shocked myself but he is polish through and through...His skin colour doesn't change that.
            So sorry wow

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              So sorry wow
              Its ok, i knew you didn't know. I was shocked as well when i read a bit more about him and his sister.

Comment

I'm excited for Ugonob. This dude is a beast physically with flawless technique. In his young career he's already taken out Will Quarry from the famed Quarry boxing family and Julius Long. Watch out for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  I'm excited for Ugonob. This dude is a beast physically with flawless technique. In his young career he's already taken out Will Quarry from the famed Quarry boxing family and Julius Long. Watch out for this guy.
                  That really dont mean much Long was nothing special and Quarry was a punchbag, after seeing how Samuel Peter become bit wary on African Heavyweights as when they get money go off the rails

Comment

poland crankin out some
                    solid fighters. hopento see
                    thisnguy live up to that.

i was disappointed when they booted szpilka off the bout, but this looks good.

Comment

Working...
                    X