No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Amir Khan gives new excuses to avoid Kell Brook fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I've said it for yrs,Khan is a **** at yhe nego table..He's thinks everyone should bow to him..Talking about May his delusion has no end..
    You would never get over the fact that people called you out when Bradley ducked him, you sing that little tune that Khan doesn't want to fight Bradley, Bradley sang the same tune, got offered the fight and he ducked it. You have to get that out of your system.

Now back to Brook and Khan, Khan doesn't have any obligations to fight Brook. Brook can always show him up by defending his belt.

Comment

I used to like Brook but his bragging has turned me against him since he lost to GGG. To hear him talk you would think he KOed GGG instead of having his trainer throw in the towel. Khan is the most conceited and the biggest bragger in boxing. He has 4 losses, 3 by KO that he has never avenged. Still no other boxer brags himself up and disrespects his rival boxers as much as Khan. With the exception of the Canelo fight that paid Khan so well, he only fights mediocre fighters and he only fights about once a year. I think he is afraid to fight Brook for the humiliation a lost to Brook would cause him. Brook has been trying to get a fight with Khan for many years and Khan always turns the fight down. That doesn't seem likely to change. Khan will probably end up fighting yet another cherry picked softy instead of his biggest in country rival, and biggest payday, Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        You would never get over the fact that people called you out when Bradley ducked him, you sing that little tune that Khan doesn't want to fight Bradley, Bradley sang the same tune, got offered the fight and he ducked it. You have to get that out of your system.

Now back to Brook and Khan, Khan doesn't have any obligations to fight Brook. Brook can always show him up by defending his belt.
        I can care less what you believe or feel..The fact that you mention Bradley shows how you got his balls firmly in your mouth lol..

Anyway like I said already Khan has always been a **** at the nego table bottomline..

Comment

Broke should:

1. Fight Spence
          2. Vacate and move up
          3. Retire
          4. Get stabbed again and properly this time

Broke after dat Khan money doe.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I'm not sure which idea is crazier; that Khan might actually believe everything he says or he thinks he can convince anyone besides Ben from floydhype these excuses are valid.

@ 4:45 that was cringe worthy. Ben might be the very worst interviewer along with Elie. Grunting and then getting unnecessarily loud and reinforcing Khans opinion on the situation....that's not your job dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I can care less what you believe or feel..The fact that you mention Bradley shows how you got his balls firmly in your mouth lol..

Anyway like I said already Khan has always been a **** at the nego table bottomline..
              Idiot here talking about balls in mouth but you first post back is about Amir Khan. Wish your hero Bradley had that same balls and not call for a fight and then duck it.

Comment

EH should put kell v spence on in uk,
                kell stops spence easy .

where can AK go ? garcia/thurman winner? i dont think so..ffs.canelo cleaned him out big time. no tune up fight,let AK rot

Comment

Working...
                X