No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Knocks Out Yuri Foreman in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
    Well rumor is No more soft touches for PBC fighters so hopefully we get Andrade next since he won't fight the Charlos. If he beats Andrade his work at 154 would be complete and it would be time to test the waters at 160.
    If he won't fight the Charlos he should just move up now...does the belt he holds automatically put the champ at #1 contender when they move up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      If he won't fight the Charlos he should just move up now...does the belt he holds automatically put the champ at #1 contender when they move up?
      I think that's the WBO but I'm not 100 on that. I think he missed a golden opportunity to move up and challenge Jacobs or Quillin.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Excellent. Thanks for the report. It looked like a good turnout on TV. Lara gets some good support down there. They need to nurture that, and not screw it up. Hialeah Park is a decent venue. Too bad the last time I was there it rained. Lol There were a bunch of hotties at the Barthelemy fight. Always a good thing.

Next time there's a card down there, hit me up. A few of us from this site get together for those fights in Miami (even in NY). We came real close this time out, but Foreman just didn't get us motivated. Lol
        Yeah I was there for Lara-Zaveck card tremendo aguacero that night. Love the hard rock when there are fights as well, for sure I'll hit you guys up. Lara-Andrade at the Hard Rock makes sense but again got to stack the undercard and hopefully showtime jumps on it. Lately since Scheaffer came back they are making some good cards.

I think Dorticos might fight for the cruiserweught title against Shumenov here in Miami but hey it's boxing another excuse to watch live.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
          Yeah I was there for Lara-Zaveck card tremendo aguacero that night. Love the hard rock when there are fights as well, for sure I'll hit you guys up. Lara-Andrade at the Hard Rock makes sense but again got to stack the undercard and hopefully showtime jumps on it. Lately since Scheaffer came back they are making some good cards.

I think Dorticos might fight for the cruiserweught title against Shumenov here in Miami but hey it's boxing another excuse to watch live.
          You were there for the storm, too? Lol It was a mess, but I had a cool time. Kid Chocolate was there, spending plenty of time with the fans under an awning. Nice guy.

I'd like to see Dorticos. Hope they put together a solid undercard. We'll hook up next time. I usually show up with about a half dozen Boxingscene members. Always makes the night more fun.

Comment

• He called out Golovkin, Canelo and Andrade but DeCubas failed to translate that in the post fight interview. Hopefully Andrade will fight him or one of the Charlo's. Andrade said the best gotta fight the best. Lara is willing to make that fight! Hopefully Lara will land a significant fight in 2017. After the first 2 round he was coming forward and taking the fight to Foreman. I knew Lara was going to catch him the way he was jumping in to close distance and sure enough that uppercut ended Yuri's night!

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              You were there for the storm, too? Lol It was a mess, but I had a cool time. Kid Chocolate was there, spending plenty of time with the fans under an awning. Nice guy.

I'd like to see Dorticos. Hope they put together a solid undercard. We'll hook up next time. I usually show up with about a half dozen Boxingscene members. Always makes the night more fun.
              For sure Dale we will see what cooks in Miami this year in boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                stick to pushing gay trans agenda yuri.

that's all YALL good for.

lol wut?

Comment

Working...
                X