Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather is Not Impressed With McGregor's Popularity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is the last great representative of yesterday's combat sport. Conor is the first great representative of tomorrow's combat sport. It's that simple.

Floyd is history. McGregor is now.

Not saying it's a good thing. But MMA has real titles, real champions, real fighting. Like boxing used to.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      um floyds last picture is a graphic of him winning a sports bet you ******....... Lay off the meth
      Go through them all then.

I'll wait here patiently asking for your explanation of how someone who has 5 million more followers, constantly has incredibly less interaction.

Comment

For once I find myself agreeing with Floyd - I can't understand why McGregor is so popular either.

Not hating on the guy, I just don't see anything special about his abilities other than his trash talk BS.

Comment

Originally posted by lacedup View Post
          go through them all then.

I'll wait here patiently asking for your explanation of how someone who has 5 million more followers, constantly has incredibly less interaction.
          um because conor is in his 20's..... Most his fans are teenagers you dumb ****.... Floyds fan base is older they dont sit on the computer all day liking pictures..... But how is floyds ppv records 3 times bigger than conor???? How come all those likes arent translating into ppv sales????? All those likes and all he makes is $3 million a fight????? Mayweather has cars in his garage worth more hahahahhah....

Comment

Originally posted by delorean View Post
            but look at who floyd has to fight to get those records.. Oscar, canelo and pacquiao. Three big name superstars. Now name me anybody conor can fight that's on the level of those three..you can't do it. Meaning conor is doing crazy numbers on his own while floyd needed a name of equal or more popularity to get his numbers.. And as far as entertainment value conor blows him out of the water.. And ima floyd fan.

But i do agree conor is drastically underpaid..he is getting robbed blind. To think of all the money he has brought to the ufc and his biggest payday is $3 million.. That's crazy.
            conor could fight canelo and manny in the same night and still wont sell even half those ppv.....

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Fake followers perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

You were born with a weak chin and early 2000's.

Likes???? Wtf?

Lmao.

Smh. Kids are something else.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  um because conor is in his 20's..... Most his fans are teenagers you dumb ****.... Floyds fan base is older they dont sit on the computer all day liking pictures..... But how is floyds ppv records 3 times bigger than conor???? How come all those likes arent translating into ppv sales????? All those likes and all he makes is $3 million a fight????? Mayweather has cars in his garage worth more hahahahhah....
                  Absolutely embarrassing.

What PPV no did Mayweather do in his last fight? What did McGregor do in his last fight?

Case closed.

Look at my post - I said current popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    Fake followers perhaps.
                    .... Perhaps?

I don't know any other athlete with 14+ million followers yet is lucky to break 50k likes on a photo. Do you?

Comment

difference is... conor can fight a b-c level fighter and the place would be packed. where as for floyd, if he fights a lower level competition (see the berto fight) you hear crickets chirping.

Comment

Working...
                      X