No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    They are following the comics very closely though. I think that's just who the character is - he acts super sarcastic, over dramatic, over the top, knowing everyone knows he's being over the top, but too terrified to say ****. He's having fun with it. But then there are brief moments when the act is off - the brief moments when he talks to Rick or whomever seriously, that's what makes him great. Like when we heard the gun shot, you can immediately see how serious he becomes.

The entire show has been given knew life due to this story arch. Negan is a blessing for TWD.
    Negan is a breath of fresh air, none of the original cast has any personality they are all serious no charisma

Comment

• Very good episode, Negan is gonna go down as one of the best TV villains of all time

Daryl is gonna eventually break and work for Negan

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Negan is by far the best villain since Shane. I think the actor plays him well
        Negan is like a kid boasting his win on a ping pong game with all his 'pee pee pants' monologue it's becoming tedious. Jeffrey Morgan is a great actor i agree but the character is ****, probably the writer's fault. The Governor brought more tension when he's threatening Rick

Comment

• I'm just waiting for Negan to bang Rosita

Comment

• boring episode. spent the whole time looking and talking about guns.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                Negan is like a kid boasting his win on a ping pong game with all his 'pee pee pants' monologue it's becoming tedious. Jeffrey Morgan is a great actor i agree but the character is ****, probably the writer's fault. The Governor brought more tension when he's threatening Rick
                I agree. They are overdoing it with all the "smart azz" comments. Let the guy make some decisions, and talk normally for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  I don't know man.

He starting to turn into a cheesy 80's movie bully to me.

I agree.

I like him, but Negan needs to tone down the cheesy jokes and smash someone's skull soon or he'll already be as stale as the rest of the characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I agree.

I like him, but Negan needs to tone down the cheesy jokes and smash someone's skull soon or he'll already be as stale as the rest of the characters.
                    I'm actually surprised he didn't give Rick a wedgy in that episode.

Comment

• zZzZzZzZzZZZzzZzzZZzzZZzzZzzZzZzZzzzZZZZZZZ

really starting to get tired of this repetitiveness already.

Soon they are gonna fight back, some die, then they leave, find a new spot, some bad guy shows up....

wash, rinse, repeat.

(oh and the orinigal director that did the 1st 2 seasons stopped being there after 3rd)

Comment

Working...
                      X