Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: If I Can Beat Klitschko, Khan Capable of Stunning Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: If I Can Beat Klitschko, Khan Capable of Stunning Canelo

WBO/IBO/WBA heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is rallying behind his countryman Amir Khan (31-3, 19KOs), who will move up by eight pounds to challenge Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (46-1-1, 32KOs) for the WBC middleweight championship.

[Click Here To Read More]

Keep smoking.. A little bit different between your fight

Comment

It's possible that I could have beaten Bruce Lee in a fight. I don't really talk about it though, because it's in better taste to not speak on things that are next to impossible, even if there is a minuscule chance of success.

Comment

LOL Fury thinks Canelo is a blown up Welterweight! The guy is a natural middleweight these days if you ask me.

Comment

Why is everyone so confident about Canelo? Floyd Mayweather is probably smaller than Khan and look what he did to Canelo with speed and accuracy. As far as Canelo he doesn't know how to cut off the ring. Canelo doesn't have the best footwork. As far as I am concerned the only thing I can see that is to Canelo's advantage is his "Size." I can say that nothing is guaranteed for any of these fighters. It is a 50/50 fight honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by ht23 View Post
            Why is everyone so confident about Canelo? Floyd Mayweather is probably smaller than Khan and look what he did to Canelo with speed and accuracy. As far as Canelo he doesn't know how to cut off the ring. Canelo doesn't have the best footwork. As far as I am concerned the only thing I can see that is to Canelo's advantage is his "Size." I can say that nothing is guaranteed for any of these fighters. It is a 50/50 fight honestly.
            That must be why Khan is 2/1 Against...

Comment

LOL, I don't think Fury knows who Saul Alvarez is.

Comment

Originally posted by ht23 View Post
                Amir Khan is not even remotely close to Floyd Mayweather. He is not a better boxer than Alvarez, he does not have the power to hurt Alvarez, he does not have a good chin to take the power. Alvarez holds every single advantage except speed, which doesn't matter since Khan is a reckless poor man's Pacquiao who is easy to counter.

It's not even close to a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Amir Khan is not even remotely close to Floyd Mayweather. He is not a better boxer than Alvarez, he does not have the power to hurt Alvarez, he does not have a good chin to take the power. Alvarez holds every single advantage except speed, which doesn't matter since Khan is a reckless poor man's Pacquiao who is easy to counter.

It's not even close to a 50/50 fight.
                  I never said Khan was as good as Mayweather. I simply referenced the fact that Canelo has issues with fighters that move, use footwork, and hand speed. Mayweather was just my example. Canelo doesn't do well against those types of fighters, hence the reason he always chooses fighters like Angulo, Kirkland, etc. The only 2 fighters he fought that move are Mayweather and Lara. Lara by the way won that fight against Canelo IMO. Khan's chin is a good thing to point out and could pose problems for Khan when tested. I think Khan is a better boxer than Canelo but again, the recklessness of Khan and his chin could be his downfall. That is why I am calling it a 50/50 fight.

Comment

This is one of the biggest mismatches in a long time.

Canelo is going to bully Khan around and it's going to be sickening to watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X