No announcement yet.

Brazilian Man...Gets Gang Raped By 20 Prisoners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I'm against the death penalty and against revenge as a form or punishment. At the same time, this man killed and raped his 1 year old son....I mean take a second to think about that.

He raped and murdered his own baby boy, his flesh and blood. He had to take of the baby's clothes, get erect thinking about this, and then rape him anally.

I can't even fathom that, this individual is obviously sick and beyond repair. I don't advocate rape in any way, including the men who carried out this revenge on him, but I don't feel any sorrow, pity or empathy for him.

IMO there's nothing worse that doing something to a child. It's the only crime where I feel like if he was to be executed, I really wouldn't care. He needs to be taken off the face of this planet.
    Apparently, it was his step son, meaning he is not the father. Still he tortured and killed an infant. Any grown man doing that needs to be burned alive, or raped to death.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      Sorry, I meant to say "and/or rehabilitate criminals". Got anything sensible to say this time?
      Maybe when you do have kids (im guessing that you dont) you might change your opinion on this subject.

If he was the step dad of your son and he did what he did, would you be here stating the same opinion?

I will never feel sorry for sick murdering pedos.

They should all be thrown into general population and let karma do its work.

Do gooders want to look after murdering pedos now, the world has truly become soft.

Comment

• I understand the gravity of the crime... But I cannot in any way condone torture. Only execution or lifetime isolation because if you don't take him out then you have to lock him up because he is a danger to all peaceful people.

America is one of many governments that lock people up who aren't a danger to anybody, namely cannabis and other safe drug related incidents.

I think its time for the government to grow the **** up. Why the hell does it take half a century to change something that is clearly wrong right now? With our technology and knowledge, we should be able to do it in hours.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-07-2014, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• there is a difference between advocating something, an accepting that something that has happened, that, while horrific, is absolutely nothing to lose sleep over or feel pity for.

In a world ruled by me, people found 100% guilty of such crimes would probably be hunted for sport I dont understand the mind of anyone who feels these people should recieve their human rights. they waived those when they violated a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Criminals punishing other criminals with brutal rape torture stops rape?? Any data that backs this up? The Boko Haram kidnap the school girls in Nigeria to deter others from pursuing a western education. But it happens and thats why it happens. Deal with it, right? You dont "advocate" allowing gang rape, but if your back is to it, you dont mind it? It works for the Catholic church tho, they turn their backs on priest molesting kids, but im sure you're ok with that. You're simply looking for a cop out for advocating gang rape, because that would be sadistic. Turning around, allowing it and being ok with it happening is just as bad as advocating it.
            This is a case of sensationalizing the fact that it happened to a child. You and all the others will bypass and advocate and not mind a brutal 20 men gang rape by murders and violent criminals because it happened to a child. That is tragic but as usual people get so lost in vengeance that they actually advocate the same thing they are condemning
            As per your genius logic, you must also consider anyone who witnesses someone else shooting heroin just as bad as a destitute junkie, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
              As per your genius logic, you must also consider anyone who witnesses someone else shooting heroin just as bad as a destitute junkie, right?
              You've clearly missed that 'genius logic' in his post, cause he neither meant or said that. In fact, what he did say was quite clear and it had nothing to do with equating witnessing a crime to doing that crime.

Comment

• Hmmmm, pretty brutal crime and brutal consequences for it. IDK I feel kind of neutral like well it happened I don't say great but don't feel so bad about it either. He is a sicko, so are the other prisoners I mean how can they even get hard in that scenario?

Comment

• Got what he deserved.

Comment

• Good news

If this guy had been released and won a boxing title you'd all be sending him get-well cards when he had the flu tho and proclaiming "his past is the past"

Comment

• PB32 is praying for such suasion!

Tell them PB32!

Comment

Working...
                      X