Comments Thread For: Canelo Does Not Feel Any Pressure With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny ppl i swear!
    Canelo this canelo that!
    Look at facts hes wear he is cuz floyd not his boxing all he has is trout thats it the rest of his wins are meaningless against 1 hasbeen coming off a loss and a wayyy smaller lopez the rest are literally nobodys!
    Theres always more ppl rooting for floyds demise then floyd himself the only reason mexico is backin him so much is cuz his path lead to floyd period plus theres no huge mexican star chavez jr....then he lost....jmm....he lost to floyd already mexicans got nowhere else to go!
    An if canelo loses yes it does matter his 0 turns to 1 and it prooves he is good but not great there is a BIG differance between good and great plus where is he gunna go after a loss to floyd....pac rios winner nope!
    Jmm bradley winner nope!
    Sergios to p***y an GGG is chasing him!
    Ppl need to stop hyping nelo up then making excuses or saying its a win win if he loses!!!!!

Comment

When fighting FMJr. most fighters don't feel pressure -- just embarrassment...
      One might escape embarrassment only by flooring FMJr.

Comment

He will in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          He's going to get throttled if he feels no pressure. He's coming in under-prepared if he doesn't understand the magnitude. Gonna be a white wash. 10 rounds to 2 for Mayweather would be my guess.
          If he doesn't understand the magnitude WTF , he just said he prepared for this like no other fight , I think he understands fully what he is faced with , the reality is he has nothing to lose and the real pressure is on Floyd .

Comment

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
            So how many PPV has Canelo been the main event??? But he's such a big star???

Mayweather has no fans??? So 2 million plus Canelo fans will be buying PPV???

Quit talking out of your A$$
            Mayweather has been a PPV "star" because Canelo has been on his undercards...except Mayweather's last fight (vs Guerrero), which btw the PPV numbers were never released in order to not tarnish Mayweather's "unblemished" PPV run.

And we all know De la Hoya was the A-side of their record-breaking fight.

Comment

Originally posted by saldanacc View Post
              funny ppl i swear!
              Canelo this canelo that!
              Look at facts hes wear he is cuz floyd not his boxing all he has is trout thats it the rest of his wins are meaningless against 1 hasbeen coming off a loss and a wayyy smaller lopez the rest are literally nobodys!
              Theres always more ppl rooting for floyds demise then floyd himself the only reason mexico is backin him so much is cuz his path lead to floyd period plus theres no huge mexican star chavez jr....then he lost....jmm....he lost to floyd already mexicans got nowhere else to go!
              An if canelo loses yes it does matter his 0 turns to 1 and it prooves he is good but not great there is a big differance between good and great plus where is he gunna go after a loss to floyd....pac rios winner nope!
              Jmm bradley winner nope!
              Sergios to p***y an ggg is chasing him!
              Ppl need to stop hyping nelo up then making excuses or saying its a win win if he loses!!!!!
              you are an idiot,do you honestly think that floyd can pull numbers like this if it was anybody else fighting him,there is no huge mexican star,i beg to differ but thats your opininon.and didnt floyd cheat jmm on the scales.and where would floyd go if he looses to canelo ? Floyd has never seen a crowd like this for a weigh in in his entire life,the last time there was a huge crowd like this was for the odlh fight and would you look at that it was a mexican/american that brought that so stfu

Comment

I believe him. Alvarez is a calm person who has been built up for megastardom for years. This is just another night towards recognition and stardom he has never doubted in his mind he would receive.

I don't believe for a second the stage will effect the ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  you are an idiot,do you honestly think that floyd can pull numbers like this if it was anybody else fighting him,there is no huge mexican star,i beg to differ but thats your opininon.and didnt floyd cheat jmm on the scales.and where would floyd go if he looses to canelo ? Floyd has never seen a crowd like this for a weigh in in his entire life,the last time there was a huge crowd like this was for the odlh fight and would you look at that it was a mexican/american that brought that so stfu
                  Huge fights like this is about the matchup , nobody carrys monster fights on their own , there is 2 guys in the ring and because of what they both represent in that fight is what takes it to super fight status .

Why do you kids even care about who has the most anything , its just such a fanboy attitude crowing how my guy is better and yours is rubbish , how about just follow the boxing inside that ring and forget all the irrelevant crap .

Comment

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
                    So how many PPV has Canelo been the main event??? But he's such a big star???

Mayweather has no fans??? So 2 million plus Canelo fans will be buying PPV???

Quit talking out of your A$$
                    i feel you homie all of this floyd is not a star **** is funny. thats why every fighter wants to fight floyd so they can get the biggest purse they ever received. canelo has NEVER been a main event on a pay per view but he is a bigger star than floyd? most of the people rooting for canelo dont know anyone on his resume, arent true boxing fans just bandwagon haters hoping floyd loses.

Comment

Working...
                    X