Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you spot another dude doing squats..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you spot another dude doing squats..

... you are a fggot.

especially if you hold his waist and synchro dip with him

If you have never squatted with a synchro dip b1tch behind you, you have never squatted heavy enough

I gotta admit, I only squat 100kg so I don't need a spot, but some guys shift serrrrrrious weight and I guess if it helps psychologically then it's all good

Comment

When I set my squat pr a couple weeks ago I had someone spot me with that. U mad phaggot?

Seriously though if you are doing heavy weight and a real ATG squat you should have someone spot you. The safety racks are gonna help but you can seriously hurt yourself with that much weight coming down that u cant control

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        ... you are a fggot.

especially if you hold his waist and synchro dip with him
        Hey bro...help me get fit. I got to get into shape before Vegas in June. Let me get some of that stuff you brought back from your trip.

Comment

This thread title and ensuing post made me cry a tear of laughter because I literally just came home from doing exactly this lol.

Comment

When things go wrong with a squat...especially a heavy one...it can be complete disaster...nothing you do in a gym is more dangerous. The biggest mistake people make is is bad form with to much weight and doing the last rep...always leave 1 or 2 reps in reserve and you will recover better and avoid injury. ATG is the only way to go...once you go bellow parallel you transfer the stress off your knees to your glutes and hamstrings and develop real power and avoid knee problems (most people think the opposite is true). Also bar position...I used to like the low bar position...now I find with the high bar position I can squat much deeper and avoid the lower back stress...which is where the nastiest crippling injuries come from. I don't use one because I don't do reps I'm not sure of and use a squat safety rack...but having a spotter is not gay.

Comment

how much do you weigh?

Comment

we got a few guilty sallies up in this thread. straight up man grinders.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  When I set my squat pr a couple weeks ago I had someone spot me with that. U mad phaggot?

Seriously though if you are doing heavy weight and a real ATG squat you should have someone spot you. The safety racks are gonna help but you can seriously hurt yourself with that much weight coming down that u cant control
                  nah i aint mad, its gay as hell. nothin more hilarious than 2 ****s dippin together and yellin AAAAAAAAAARGAAHAH!!!! congratulations, yall are the laughing stock of the gym

how about gradually increasing the weights rather than stock em up to the point where u think u cant even do it and have another synchro squat you? i mean bench spotters, coo. but have another dude invade your comfort zone, wait i guess youre comfortable with that.

that macho bullsht yall tryin to pull "oh look at me im squatting and yelling" just makes yall look gay as fck.

Comment

Since this is workout related, shouldn't it be Phaggot?

Comment

Working...
                    X