Rory Mac "I want to hurt Condit"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want someone to hurt Condit too.

Comment

I think Condit is a much better fighter and alot more experienced since the last fight but so has Macdonald. I have seen were Macdonald comes off duuuchy but Im already a huge Condit fan.

Condit has become a lot better striker. But if he doesn't press the pace and lets Macdonald dictate the pace like GSP using an unpredictable striking and wrestling combination. He will lose. I think he needs to land hard early and dictate the pace and make Macdonald fight his pace so he can capitalize on mistakes and land a heavy counter or crafty submission.

If Condit is being backed up circling the whole time he will get taken down and grinded again. He justs needs to let his hands go and fight at his pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        I think Condit is a much better fighter and alot more experienced since the last fight but so has Macdonald. I have seen were Macdonald comes off duuuchy but Im already a huge Condit fan.

Condit has become a lot better striker. But if he doesn't press the pace and lets Macdonald dictate the pace like GSP using an unpredictable striking and wrestling combination. He will lose. I think he needs to land hard early and dictate the pace and make Macdonald fight his pace so he can capitalize on mistakes and land a heavy counter or crafty submission.

If Condit is being backed up circling the whole time he will get taken down and grinded again. He justs needs to let his hands go and fight at his pace.
        I want to hurt you too. Expect Condit to fight as elusive he was when he fought Nick.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
          I want to hurt you too. Expect Condit to fight as elusive he was when he fought Nick.
          Then he will get grinder again. MacDonald is a lot stronger then Nick, he won't let Conditions out strike him on the outside without trying to take him down like Gsp

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthony342

Why is he a ****?

There's definitely something douchy about him. I try to like him but he's too pretentious.
            Unfortunately, he was beating Condit pretty soundly the first time and will likely do it again, but win this time.
            True he was 2 rounds up and had done well.. but the beating he got in the third would have meant only a draw not a win... if judged correctly. It shouldnt have been stopped imo

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$
              Quote:

Originally Posted by led*

Then he will get grinder again. MacDonald is a lot stronger then Nick, he won't let Conditions out strike him on the outside without trying to take him down like Gsp
              Condit impressed me of hos back vs gsp but lost most of the striking exchanges.. maybe due to fear of td.. he has been quite tentative last 2 fights

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                Condit impressed me of hos back vs gsp but lost most of the striking exchanges.. maybe due to fear of td.. he has been quite tentative last 2 fights

I think that may be because George wasn't training with Jackson. GSP is actually a very competent striker when he isn't following the really simple, formulaic striking that Greg Jackson gameplans for him. I had forgotten how good he actually was until this fight.
                I also agree that Condit was hesitant. I don't think he was expecting to get punished on the feet and it discouraged him from the natural born killer assaults we've seen from him. GSP was on fire that night though. I don't know that Condit could have done anything to stop him from winning that fight. Hope he goes back to his timing and power against Markham because he's at a deficit in most other areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  There's definitely something douchy about him. I try to like him but he's too pretentious.
                  Unfortunately, he was beating Condit pretty soundly the first time and will likely do it again, but win this time.
                  its all an act. Rory is one of the humblist ppl you will ever meet. He's only doing that for promotion and nothing more. He doesn't act like that when he's training or chilling with his buddies.

Comment

I cant wait to see him fight and destroy condit, the whole of scotland is behind Rory its about time we had an mma fighter to shout about

Comment

Working...
                    X