No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Eyes Rios if No Pacquiao or Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    dude has got a hard on for black people it seems. the other day he said that I was black inner city ghetto trash (or something along those lines), which I found funny considering I am not black nor do I live in the hood, but multiple times I have seen him mention something about black fighters or black people. surprised he's not banned. whatever he got reported a bunch of times, only a matter of time. twats like him dont last long
    love those racist *******s, man. and people wonder why pac has so many haters when you have nitwits like those running around

Comment

Thye Racket Squad: Say Goodbye To Hollywood

Tim has joined the ranks of Trout and Senchenko.

This sport now appears to fear and dismiss the victorious.
      It is a shell game and few protest.

It has become a game show where the cash prizes are all that seem to matter.

A once great competition has been reduced to ash compared to the triumphs of the past when men such as Aaron Pryor and Alexis Arguello demanded to meet each other.

But that was before the age of the 'Money' wherein a man without a faithful record can stake a claim to the title of P4P best.

Four times Manny Pacquiao engaged Juan Marquez as well Morales and Barrera in their prime.

Even in defeat he's a winner.

Sure. Tim probably gets beaten by every top opponent.
      But the judges conveyed their opinion and the sport acts as if they are invisible figures in a fixed fantasy.

Austin Trout is my new fave pugilist.
      This sport demands honor and I will honor those who comply to challange and cheat reality in an unreal sport.

Otherwise, Say Goodbye To Hollywood Sweet Science.

Comment

mab and morales were NOT in their prime

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          dude has got a hard on for black people it seems. the other day he said that I was black inner city ghetto trash (or something along those lines), which I found funny considering I am not black nor do I live in the hood, but multiple times I have seen him mention something about black fighters or black people. surprised he's not banned. whatever he got reported a bunch of times, only a matter of time. twats like him dont last long
          No it's just funny watching you guys reply getting all work up. Also I got tired of you people talking crap about Hispanic and Asian fighters so I had to return the favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            No it's just funny watching you guys reply getting all work up. Also I got tired of you people taliking crap about Hispanic and Asains fighters so I had to return the favor
            oh and on top of me being black and ghetto trash, I also talk trash about hispanics and asians, is that right? please, do tell me more sir.

or you could just fuck off since you are meaningless and useless, feel me?

Comment

Arum better make the Bradley Rios fight and the winner gets Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                Arum better make the Bradley Rios fight and the winner gets Pacquiao
                it's only right that this scenario takes place

let's see if rios gets his head out of his ass and takes up bradley's challenge. i've been loving this kid up until he dismissed bradley's challenge. he had the right mentality we all love as fight fans up until that point

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                  Bradley wont box, he will be hugging and holding not wanting to exchange with Rios. Bradley would be doing the moon walk like a scared ass chicken, please...
                  Originally posted by rocktx View Post
                  might be some of that too. But the question is who wins. I hope you aren't saying that Rios will win?
                  Well No, but I dont think Bradley would keep boxing, he will be dancing the night away trying to get away from Rios.

Comment

Tim bradley is so overrated on here that its borderline nauseating

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                      man, rios better cut the bull**** and take up bradley's challenge or he loses BIG points
                      Arum is not gonna let Rios fight another skilled boxer unless it's a big star. He'll probably try to make Marquez/Rios and if it doesn't happen then it's Rios vs a scrub and then Rios/Alvarado 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X