Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner would beat the living crap outta Guerrero.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner would beat the living crap outta Guerrero.....

This is my second time seeing this guy fight and I'm not impressed....I can't believe this might be the fight for Floyd. Broner would skin him alive on the inside.
    Last edited by jaestix1; 11-25-2012, 12:27 AM.

o boy here we go.

Broner would get bullied as well their a reason he backed out of fighting the Ghost after he called him out. Dont tell me no damn be dumb to jump weigh classes! cause if so why broner call him out? End of story/ Thread Dead/

Comment

Guerrero would eat Broner alive.

Comment

Give Guerrero credit, I thought Berto was gonna win easy but boy did Robert prove me wrong

Comment

if he fights inside like he did with Berto...absolutely!

He was getting caught with some big shots over and over but Broner is a much better fighter inside then Berto and he probably brings more Power and he is also much slippery then Berto inside who was just standing against the Ropes and getting outworked by Guerrero, I don't see that happening against Broner

But Broner is currently at 135, let him clean that division out first, then if he does that he still has to worry about 140 which won't be a easy division
          Last edited by sicko; 11-25-2012, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            o boy here we go.

Broner would get bullied as well their a reason he backed out of fighting the Ghost after he called him out. Dont tell me no damn be dumb to jump weigh classes! cause if so why broner call him out? End of story/ Thread Dead/
            This fight would be a tune up for bigger and better things for broner.....Guerrero was getting mollywopped by scrub ass Berto for crying out loud! Guerrero wouldn't dare fight broner on the inside. He'd fight him on the outside cause that's the only ounce of hope he has to win.

Comment

i think he'd have trouble hurting him, but he;d probably pick him off.

guerrero is pretty good sized. he's got a very big upper body. he;s a lot stronger and more durable than demarco.

Comment

if broner looks the same at welterweight (big if) I'd say he'd beat up guerrero.........not really impressed ether with ether man tonight. guerrero gassed badly in this fight. berto was throwing one punch at a time & still managed to wobble & damage guerrero. broner throws hard combinations. thats the key to beating robert, consistency and combinations........

if broner throws combos & put his punches together i could even see a stool stoppage.
                Last edited by Godsfly; 11-25-2012, 12:31 AM.

Comment

The ghost destroys Broner, inside, out

Comment

Broner wouldn't even look him in the eye when he punked him out right to his face, that tells you all you need to know about how Broner is ducking Ghost

Comment

Working...
                    X