Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has a better resume? Chavez Jr. or Andy Lee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a better resume? Chavez Jr. or Andy Lee?

Everyone is talking smack about Chavez Jr. not fighting anyone but who has Andy Lee fought that is so great? IMO Lee's best win was against Vera to whom he had lost in their first fight.. Check out the video were Lee talks smack about Chavez Jr. like he is so great and has fought everyone.. LMAO Chavez Jr. will punish this fool!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.toprank.com/videos/andy-l...he-title-home/
    P.S. I got 20 billion points on Chavez Jr... PM me if you want the bet..
    Chavez Jr.
    61.90%
    Andy Lee
    38.10%

Chavez. Both are sort of unproven though, which is why the winner's stock will rise a bit.

Zbik and Rubio were solid wins. Zbik was a Top 10 MW, and Rubio was a solid MW contender coming off beating Lemieux, who was suppose to be one of the Top MW prospects at the time.

Comment

It has more to do with Chavez JR being garbage and Andy Lee being a good fighter.

Lee's not in his physical prime anymore though and Chavez is.

Comment

I fully expect Chavez to take care of Lee but its gonna be an ugly fight,

Comment

I can see Chavez Jr eating left hand all night long, and lee confusing him with his defense.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-15-2012, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Chavez has the better resume and is more proven than Lee.

Lee has so much hype placed on him because of Stewart being his trainer and talking so good about him through interviews. Not to mention his amateur background.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              Who has a better resume? Chavez Jr. or Andy Lee?
              It's a wash.

Comment

If he beats Lee, he might very well have the best resume in the division other than Martinez. Zbik, Rubio, Manfredo, Duddy, Molina (gift though), and Lee.

Comment

Who da phukkk is Chavez jr? Sorry,don't keep track of prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Chavez has the better resume and is more proven than Lee.

Lee has so much hype placed on him because of Stewart being his trainer and talking so good about him through interviews. Not to mention his amateur background.
                    What hype?

Andy Lee has no hype. JCC JR is the one that got here because of hype.

Comment

Working...
                    X