Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You knew you were addicted to Boxing Scene when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check your Droid during sex hop right off the biitch "aw hell naw this lil *******s gonna get it!"

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
      Check your Droid during sex hop right off the biitch "aw hell naw this lil *******s gonna get it!"
      Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh shyyyt!! I laughed out loud big time.

Comment

When instead of visiting a **** site you jerk your meat off (no ****) to *Boss Lady* pictures?

Comment

Something random occurs in real life that reminds you of something that happened in a thread on BS one time 5 years ago.

Reed, I'm talking about that morning I was making myself the "hangover cure" and immediately thought of your thread.

Comment

When you go to Belgium to see the person you talk to the most on the forum and when there you're still on BS. Haha

Comment

What's the deal with the sig pic, big C? Is that fool in the process of taking a canvas nap, or is he just avoiding the powah?

Lucky he had headgear on - Your elbow would've opened his dome up something fierce.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                first thing you do when you wake up is check the headlines on boxingscene.
                thats exactly what i do. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  What's the deal with the sig pic, big C? Is that fool in the process of taking a canvas nap, or is he just avoiding the powah?

Lucky he had headgear on - Your elbow would've opened his dome up something fierce.
                  I think that's when I hurt him and after that he grabbed me.

Comment

Intelligent dude, right there.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Intelligent dude, right there.
                      I thought we were in love, off the amount of times he held. On a sidenote.. I'm gonna try to find Evelyne aka Babyphat and Vida! We need more girls on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X