Opinions on the MMA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm losing interest in it.

Comment

It does nothing for me the same way baseball does nothing for me. Its ok sometimes but once they start wrestling I just can not watch that stuff. I would never spend a penny to watch it live or ppv.

Comment

only anderson silva.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i dont follow it but i dont mind it either...if its on and nothing else is, i'll watch
          same.

I know a couple big name fighters but that is about it.

Don't go out of my way to watch it.

Comment

i like mma i love boxing. i love to watch both sports. i aint like one of these guys on this forum who are a one sport fanboy and has to whine and bitch sayin the other one is garbage. get the fk over it lol

Comment

I'm an MMA hipster...I really liked it from around 2001ish...back when Duke Roufus Gym was the only place in Milwaukee that offered training in it then I thought it was cool...but now post-TUF and there are idiot kids with MMA gyms seemingly every other block, it has entirely lost its appeal.

I kind of wonder the way Karate and Tae Kwon Do gyms sprung up all around America through the 80s and 90s, same with what we've seen in MMA in the 2000s to present. I wonder if now there is a boxing gym every other block in Philippines. Maybe one of the Filipino posters can answer my curiosity.

Comment

I watch it every weekend its on and boxing isnt.

Comment

Working...
                X