Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal Actors are calling for the millitary to overthrow Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Liberal Actors are calling for the millitary to overthrow Trump

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...erthrow-trump/

come on bro its breitbart, the owner for it is literally the closes person to President Trump

Comment

i have many friends and family in the military and they all have positive things to say about trump. i can't imagine any of them siding with purple haired losers burning American flags on the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        come on bro its breitbart, the owner for it is literally the closes person to President Trump
        have u read the tweet of the liberal cant?

Comment

It's funny how out of touch liberal celebs are..

Comment

Trump has strong support from the military, they would sooner get rid of Sarah Silverman than getting rid of Trump.

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            So Breitbart reporting this somehow makes it illegitimate? Breitbart is one of the most upstanding news sources out there right now, regardless of them being ultra right.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              have u read the tweet of the liberal cant?
              I don't have to, I believe you, extreme liberals and extreme right wingers are just as bad, I hope we get more moderates

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                  It's funny how out of touch liberal celebs are..
                  Want to know what sucks? I used to watch shows on Comedy Central, mostly @ Midnight.

Every damn episode now is revolving around Trump. So damn annoying, the butt hurt runs deep.

Comment

The level of fa&&otry here is off the charts. Its hilarious how upset these mfers are with a Trump W.

Although to be fair I think both choices were the other sides worst nightmare so I'm sure if Hillary would have won the (R)'s would be losing their mind equally right now too.

Comment

Working...
                    X