Amir Khan insists domestic showdown with Kell Brook will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan insists domestic showdown with Kell Brook will happen

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...ok-will-happen

Khan is either tryna steal media spotlight away from Brook or perhaps does want the fight, either way do you still want to see it? What's your thoughts on this?

**** off Khan.

Comment

This clown changes his story every week.

Comment

Khan probably fooled Brook to fight GGG for the fight to happen

Comment

Now khan is gonna fight brook in his wheelchair after ggg turns brook into a vegetable.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
            http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...ok-will-happen

Khan is either tryna steal media spotlight away from Brook or perhaps does want the fight, either way do you still want to see it? What's your thoughts on this?
            Who gives a **** about this fight man, Khan is so damn irrelevant, it angers me everytime i see his fking name in articles, hes is the most annoying delusional prick in boxing man fk him

Brook would ko Khan easily anyways its not really a fight that can end any other way, sure Khan can box blabla, he will get koed sooner or later, his chin is ****e and it has just gotten worse since CAnelo
            they both would earn massive money for the fight but honestly its old news and Brook need to stop mentioning his name

Cant Khan just move over to MMA and get koed by some wildswinging hillbilly brawler bum instead? which by the way is like 95% of the UFC roster, so i can stop reading about him in boxing

Comment

Absolutely massive fight that will happen eventually. Next biggest UK fight after Joshua v Fury/Haye.

King Khan wins on points.

Comment

He's desperate now

Comment

Working...
                X