Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where has the Power gone? Why such a horrible game plan? Another Angulo/Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes you wonder regarding the power doesn't it, his physique is also not as defined as it was a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
      Makes you wonder regarding the power doesn't it, his physique is also not as defined as it was a few years ago.
      age is a funny this you know

Comment

Originally posted by CiganoBoxer View Post
        age is a funny this you know
        Did age affect Formans power? What about Duran, in his old age he still showed damn good power?

I'm not saying he was doing something fishy, but age has nothing to do with it.... my 50 year old father can still hit like a cannon but Pacman seems to a have either lost his power (which can look bad in many circumstances) or his desire to knock someone out is no longer there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
          I understand Pac's lack of power... but why would Bradley who has maybe 10+ KO'S but yet chooses to with a game plan of knocking an opponent out.

People where very quick to call a dive with Canelo but why not with this fight. Why is Bradley not going to go with the game plan that helped him beat the other man's rival.

I'm not calling this fight a dive from Bradley but let's say I see a pool with Fat a$$ Arm sitting inside playing polo...
          Because Bradley like a lot of Floyd fans really believe that manny is done and that his chin is no longer the same so Bradley went for the kill only to find out that it was all just an illusion.

Comment

Bradley, never been KO'd

Rios, Never been KO'd

JMM - Never been KO'd

Shane - At the time never been stopped

Marg - Stopped once

Clottey - Never been KO'd at the time or ever if I am correct

His speed was what made him get KO's. The shots you don't see hurt, and his speed has visibly slowed down...

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
              Did age affect Formans power? What about Duran, in his old age he still showed damn good power?

I'm not saying he was doing something fishy, but age has nothing to do with it.... my 50 year old father can still hit like a cannon but Pacman seems to a have either lost his power (which can look bad in many circumstances) or his desire to knock someone out is no longer there.
              The biggest factor with Pac was always his speed. So as I said, his shots were not seen and boom.

He has slowed down.

His desire for the KO is also not there. He use to be far more reckless... but as you age you do lose speed, desire and durability.

Comment

Pac's power is still there Jesus Christ people. It's just that his opponents know not to be stupid in there with him. Rios, Clottey, Mosley fought to survive and even then those dudes are hard to stop anyway. And to me pac has never been a Tyson like puncher. He stops guys via accumulation and speed but when guys are very defensive it's hard to accumulate and catch them with something they don't see.

It's not like pac is fighting scrubs off the street. It's crazy that when pac does not stop everyone it's because he is shot or exposed. People here really don't know squat about boxing.

Comment

Because TS is a ******....

A small guy like PAC knocking down Mosley and hurting Magarito and she say where's PAC power .

Comment

Working...
                  X