Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Denies Foot Injury, Rejects Peterson Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody notice how since cotto, after fighting PAC, his opponents do absolutely nothing?

Clottey, marg, JMM, mosley and now Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      C'mon son. He can't get a decent fight because his promoter wont work with GBP to get him good competitive fights. Nothing to do with Bradle.
      Then Bradley isn't really the shot caller in this situation is he?

Comment

Good for you, Tim, don't let Arum make a lame fight like a rematch with Peterson.

Comment

I am glad Bradley not going for scum bag Arum s**t fights. The boxing fans don't want to watch these fights. Unlike Pac yeah I fight clottey again Lol.

Comment

This is a great move by bradley. arum lining up a bs peterson fight would lower bradley's stock as there isn't any interest in that fight. this forces arum's hand to either work with golden boy or come up with a reasonable option. arum needs to give bradley a quality fight and quit trying to use him as some bargaining tool to bring in peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Then Bradley isn't really the shot caller in this situation is he?
              Did you read the article? He basically told Arum to go fuc himself and settle his differences with Golden Boy and how their differences are killing opportunities for himself and his fans.

So yes. He is calling the shots right now. If he wasn't he would of settled for the Peterson fight in Miami which was a stupid pointless fight at a location that made no sense.

Comment

Don't you think that fighting Peterson is better than not fighting at all?

Comment

Honestly, I respect him more for not giving the cliche "I'll fight whoever my promoter puts in front of me" BS and standing up for himself.

No reason in hell he shouldn't be fighting Guerrero, Garcia, Matthysse, Maidana, Ortiz, Josesito Lopez or any other ranked fighter from 140-147.

The Top Rank vs. Golden Boy shyt is killing the sport. If the fighters and fans let it continue to happen it will continue to go on. We may never get to see:

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

Rios/Alvarado vs. Matthysse/Maidana

Garcia vs. Rios/Alvarado/Bradley

Donaire vs. Mares

Rigondeaux vs. Moreno

The list is endless.

Comment

in the long run no. besides he can get a fight on hbo's calendar anytime next year. he's undefeated and there are people who want to see him fight against berto, mayweather, maidana, matthysse, and danny garcia. even malignaggi and guerrero would be better than a peterson fight. unfortunately as we all know most of those fighters are golden boy fighters or have a working relationship with golden boy. sure wish arum could have made the berto vs bradley fight it would have been a great way to end the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                      Is it at the point where we cannot believe a freaking thing Bob Arum tells us? Im so sick of TR
                      Don't be so vindictive. He was agreeing with Cameron Dunkin, Bradley's manager. Didn't you read it??

I think that if Arum wasn't around, this site would shrink to nothing. He get's more curses than all others put together. And he brings us great fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X