Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever use this site to score the fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    thats dope. my girl is a real life judge. I was thinking about getting into it
    Cool, a few weeks back we had a referee from cali score the fights with us. Stop by and give it a try.

Comment

Damn, I forgot Showbox was on tonight

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Damn, I forgot Showbox was on tonight
        Still in the opening fight, you can score main event. You need a stream?

Comment

You guys should also try http://www.eyeonthering.com.

I'm totally biased of course, because I worked on building EyeOnTheRing.com with some of my boxing fan friends. Right now our site is very similar to fightjudge.com, but we have plans to had a lot more data analysis of the fan scores in the coming six months or so.

Comment

Thanks. Does it save all your scorecards? I wanted a feature like this on the forums i've been on, would be cool if boxingscene had scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Thanks. Does it save all your scorecards? I wanted a feature like this on the forums i've been on, would be cool if boxingscene had scorecards.
              Fightjudge does not sure about other. FJ saves your cards and then also posts the majority card for each fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                EyeOnTheRing.com does - but I think so does fightjudge. Not sure how that one works.

On EyeOnTheRing all your cards are saved, and you can go back and save, edit, etc, see them all whenever.

Comment

Originally posted by ellobo View Post
                  EyeOnTheRing.com does - but I think so does fightjudge. Not sure how that one works.

On EyeOnTheRing all your cards are saved, and you can go back and save, edit, etc, see them all whenever.
                  Edit, you shouldnt be able to edit your scores lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
                    Edit, you shouldnt be able to edit your scores lol.
                    Heh, I like it.

Comment

signing up right now

Comment

Working...
                      X