to be real..if floyd and manny fight.floyd will have the power advantage imo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
    fif floyd fought more aggresive he'd have more ko's
    Pacquiao knocked down and hurt Hatton by counter-punching, before finishing him off. Just like Mayweather did.

Comment

You're not being real.....Pacquiao has a much better chance to stop Floyd, and you know it. Admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
        lol..did i hit a nerve
        Is just that every thread that Floyd fans make is how much superior Floyd is than Pac. Yet these are the same fans who are crying about OST. Apparently OST is not helping Pac at all. Especially when you have Sr saying how easy Floyd would beat him even if Pac is on it. You have Jr saying how one dimensional he is. You have Malignaggi saying how Pac never sets up a punch. If dude is not on Floyd level at all. Then he can easily whoop Pac ass even if Pac is on it. So why not just fight him?

I understand if you going to ask for OST because, he is a dangerous opponent. Because, he is that damn great that he can beat you. Because, he is on your level. If that is the case then ask for OST to make sure he is legit.

But, all I hear is that Pac hasn't showed **** in his last few fights that could cause Floyd any problems. That Pac brings nothing to the table that Floyd can't handle. Then why keep demanding OST? Unless you're really worried about loosing.
        Last edited by jrosales13; 05-07-2010, 12:09 AM.

Comment

I think Pac will be more Trouble then most give him credit for.I see Mayweather winning this fight but not as easy as you see.Manny will trouble May with speed and volume punching.May will trouble Manny with accurate counter punches.But Manny will keep coming Pac is a dangerous guy.I see May winning but not as easy as you see it.

Comment

Floyd would have strength advantage but i think Pacquiao hits harder.

Comment

Originally posted by JMaster View Post
              Pacquiao knocked down and hurt Hatton by counter-punching, before finishing him off. Just like Mayweather did.
              What fight were you watching?

Comment

Manny k.o'd Hatton and Oscar with ease.

Floyd took Oscar 12 and Hatton deep.

Power advantage=Fudgepacky

Comment

Lol, He cant even drop old man Sugar Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Is just that every thread that Floyd fans make is how much superior Floyd is than Pac. Yet these are the same fans who are crying about OST. Apparently OST is not helping Pac at all. Especially when you have Sr saying how easy Floyd would beat him even if Pac is on it. You have Jr saying how one dimensional he is. You have Malignaggi saying how Pac never sets up a punch. If dude is not on Floyd level at all. Then he can easily whoop Pac ass even if Pac is on it. So why not just fight him?

I understand if you going to ask for OST because, he is a dangerous. Because, he is that damn great that he can beat you. Because, he is on your level. If that is the case then ask for OST to make sure he is legit.

But, all I hear is that Pac hasn't showed **** in his last few fights that could cause Floyd any problems. That Pac brings nothing to the table that Floyd can't handle. Then why keep demanding OST? Unless you're really worried about loosing.
                    Good post.

I get tired of the guise of cleaning up the sport.

Floyd would probably win, but **** man up and beat the man without the pretenses of some phony good cause you think you are crusading for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                      What fight were you watching?
                      I would ask you that. The first punch that Pacquiao knocked down Hatton with was a counter right hook.

Unless, of course, you don't call avoiding a punch and landing one of your own a counter-punch..

Comment

Working...
                      X