Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else miss that green tooth demise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else miss that green tooth demise?

At times he was a jack ass, and was the type of person who you just wanted to punch in the face. That being said he was hilarious at times, and was an asset to lounge entertainment.

I will Co sign...

D was my smoking buddy who i'd give tips to on the best strains of cannabis to get..

Comment

Demise was cool in my book.

Comment

Absolutely, what happened?

Comment

I agree. Dad.

Demise was cool. I liked him despite his British-ness.

I'm surprised he hasn't come back as an Alt.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
            I agree. Dad.

Demise was cool. I liked him despite his British-ness.

I'm surprised he hasn't come back as an Alt.
            He was back for abit but not seen him post on here for awhile now. Always liked Demise, his british Boxing knowledge was immense...didn't know gully gave him advice on the smoke....gad, i need some new **** to try out, got any advice?

Comment

Young Mangler KO'd him in an e rap battle I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                He was back for abit but not seen him post on here for awhile now. Always liked Demise, his british Boxing knowledge was immense...didn't know gully gave him advice on the smoke....gad, i need some new **** to try out, got any advice?
                Maybe he took the ban personally and is making a principled stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                  Silver Haze G!!! £20 for 2.2. Grams of the ill ****..
                  Im in the UK now so i know the ****s flying about all over the place get urself some Haze..I smoked a Que of it the other day..Not as sweet as the chedder Bud the Cheese but has a vintage weed taste....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    Silver Haze G!!! £20 for 2.2. Grams of the ill ****..
                    Im in the UK now so i know the ****s flying about all over the place get urself some Haze..I smoked a Que of it the other day..Not as sweet as the chedder Bud the Cheese but has a vintage weed taste....
                    I'll ask my contacts if they have any in. Had some blue cheese last night and was very dry. It was abit harsh to smoke but did the job in the end. tried that california orange other week and didn't enjoy that.

your way you get 2.2grams for £20? jeez up north we only gettin 1.6grams for £20. 20bags are on the slope in my town.

Comment

Working...
                    X