Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since some of you, namely, DLT and others, don't trust the NSAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The logic of the morons is pretty much that every ATG's resume should be questioned as none of them went through Olympic-style drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      If you noticed, I didnt single them out. I think a ton of places are crappy but they are just the main ones because they have the most high profile fights. Again, I never one time said that Pac was guilty. On most cases with the roid stuff, I usually take up for him. Im just saying that I dont think these guys are that competent and you have to admit that its weird how confident Arum sounds about what he thinks they are going to do
      Just like how confident Schaefer was about NSAC's guidelines when it was Shane Mosley being put on the spot !!!

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum. View Post
        Just like how confident Schaefer was about NSAC's guidelines when it was Shane Mosley being put on the spot !!!
        never trust bankers.

Comment

So, DLT,

did you ever get those numbers together on what Floyds record should be sans Nevada fights?

I'm curious to know how many titles and divisions hes been a champion in. His 5 titles in 5 divisions in less than 10 years is looking pretty silly now.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
            So, DLT,

did you ever get those numbers together on what Floyds record should be sans Nevada fights?

I'm curious to know how many titles and divisions hes been a champion in. His 5 titles in 5 divisions in less than 10 years is looking pretty silly now.

Thanks.
            you told me

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              you told me
              So, what are the official results?

Comment

[img]http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll324/United-Red/****Thread.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                  So, what are the official results?
                  I came up with his record now being 50-0. How is that possible? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Anton-Chigurh View Post
                    [img]http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll324/United-Red/****Thread.jpg[/img]

Why is this a shiet thread..

This thead is pure ownage!

Comment

In reality the Nevada and New Jersey state commission is the best commission boxing has... They are better than Cali, they are better than Texax, they are better than New York. They are the 2 best. So if you you have a problem or question them. Then you have a problem and question all of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X