No announcement yet.

Can a JEW translate this plz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
    ok..not saying i would..cause im not jewish but you better becareful what you say some people are overly sensitive and will report u
    I hear you, just trying out my hebrew language skills but i better be carefull.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
      You know if the Muslims were shouting Allah Akhbar then THEY turned it into a religeious fight. So much for the famed Muslim tolerance.

W*nkers
      so you must hate the likes of ward or bradley just for expressing their belief in god

Comment

I hate these kinds of threads. One of the reasons I watch Sports is to escape from the ****ty world we live in, religion being a main culprit.

Keep it out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by awas88 View Post
          so you must hate the likes of ward or bradley just for expressing their belief in god
          1) I don't like any faith, Christian or otherwise.

2) When Ward and Bradley fight and praise god *they* thank god.

3)Lastly you don't see their fans going nuts for god when the opponent is of another faith theirs has a tenuous issues with turning a sporting event into a racial event.

Comment

Cmon for real. Isnt there anyone here that understands Hebrew=!

Comment

Originally posted by awas88 View Post
              hope somebody translates it, i think the `ALLAH AKBAR" bit is probably what Nas was saying in the ring or maybe chanting by some fans. all it means is the god is the greatest is people dont know. I think some of the fans were raging at salita because of the israeli flag, the guy is a Ukranian american shouldnt have anything to do with the terrorist state, its like amir khan coming out with the palestinian flag just because hes muslim, i felt sorry for salita then i rememberd the israeli flag
              true. he is not israeli. He is a Ukranian American. He was trying to start **** by entering with the Israeli flag. well that's what happens... 76 seconds LOL.

Comment

After all the racism his family experienced in Ukraine, I doubt that Salita is very proud of being Ukrainian.

Israel is a very special place to Jews especially to the Orthodox. It's their Holy Land just as Mecca is to Muslims. So what if Salita brought the Israeli flag? Khan is proud to be Pakistani even though he's not a citizen. He even wore the Pakistani national colors last night!
                Last edited by NSX-R; 12-06-2009, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NSX-R View Post
                  After all the racism his family experienced in Ukraine, I doubt that Salita is very proud of being Ukrainian.

Israel is a very special place to Jews especially to the Orthodox. It's their Holy Land just as Mecca is to Muslims. So what if Salita brought the Israeli flag? Khan is proud to be Pakistani even though he's not a citizen (he even wore the national color of Pakistan last night!).
                  disgusting trunks they were, not because of what they represent or anything just looked like green suede or some ****...

Comment

Originally posted by NSX-R View Post

Israel is a very special place to Jews especially to the Orthodox. It's their Holy Land just as Mecca is to Muslims. So what if Salita brought the Israeli flag? Khan is proud to be Pakistani even though he's not a citizen. He even wore the Pakistani national colors last night!
                    so? he didn't come in with any flag did he? amir was mature and was trying to keep the religious argument outside of the fight. But then enters Salita with his stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                      so? he didn't come in with any flag did he? amir was mature and was trying to keep the religious argument outside of the fight. But then enters Salita with his stupidity.

he has done in the past, israel is the original home of the jewish faith, Salita has every right to bring that flag with him, its the crowds fault if they are too childish to realise people have different beliefs are allowed to show that

Comment

Working...
                      X