No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    nice !!!!!! i'm on BudRights too ... they go down to quick and smooth ... chug chug chug chug
    Yeah, I like the taste and they do go down pretty smooth.Tecate and Bud Light are my top choices when it comes to drinking.

Anyways SALUD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mbandit View Post
      Yeah, I like the taste and they do go down pretty smooth.Tecate and Bud Light are my top choices when it comes to drinking.

Anyways SALUD!!!
      I lived and grew up in D.H.S. ... you know where that's at if you from palm Desert ... i'm like 3000 miles away now ... but lets drink man ... fuk it ...

Comment

• Oh ****, other ******s are actually drinkin besides me for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Oh ****, other ******s are actually drinkin besides me for once.
          damn mang the strangla is drinkin ... **** .... it took ya long enough, i thought you were goin sober tonite ...

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
            damn mang the strangla is drinkin ... **** .... it took ya long enough, i thought you were goin sober tonite ...
            Nah, I tried yesterday and couldn't do it. Started drinkin at 3:40 AM. I'm solo tonite dammit. Oh well. Got Nattly Lite and whiskey tonite bro.

Comment

• I'm sober as fuck.

Comment

• vbk.,pohl;,gg**** u

Comment

• Originally posted by Shy Lad View Post
                  I'm sober as fuck.
                  Why? It's payday. Should be at least gettin lit if you ain't diggin a ***** out.

Comment

Nah, I tried yesterday and couldn't do it. Started drinkin at 3:40 AM. I'm solo tonite dammit. Oh well. Got Nattly Lite and whiskey tonite bro.
                    drink up bro ... ... and since they left you solo ... jus take it out on the next chick tomorrow

Comment

Why? It's payday. Should be at least gettin lit if you ain't diggin a ***** out.
                      Nah, that's for scum.

Comment

Working...
                      X