No announcement yet.

Throwback jerseys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwback jerseys

Okay, unless your name is Green Bay Packers you should be forced to wear your throwback. In football I challenge you to find a team that you like their current jersey more than the throwback. Baseball and Basketball have some crappy old school unis but in football this rule should be a must. Who agrees?

For sure. I thought the Patriots looked bad ass last week with their old school jersey's and this week the Falcons uni's were awesome.

I hope the Bronco's wear their's sometime. Not the ones Elway wore, but the ones even before his time, when they first started in the AFL. Like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      For sure. I thought the Patriots looked bad ass last week with their old school jersey's and this week the Falcons uni's were awesome.

I hope the Bronco's wear their's sometime. Not the ones Elway wore, but the ones even before his time, when they first started in the AFL. Like this one.

I have never seen that one. Love the old school light blue and orange though. Reminds me of Steve Atwater.

Comment

Hell yea, Patriots throwbacks looked sick!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!

Comment

Falcons wore their old ones and it was badass. Throwbacks are a must!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            I have never seen that one. Love the old school light blue and orange though. Reminds me of Steve Atwater.
            Steve Atwater was sick. My favorite Bronco's defensive player ever. Those jersey's were cool too, but I would like to see the even more old school ones. I remember them wearing them once, but that was years back.

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
            Hell yea, Patriots throwbacks looked sick!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!
            Hey come on now. I thought they were way better than the ones they wear now.

Comment

The patriots were atrocious.

I love denver's throwbacks though (the elway ones, not the one Incufan posted)

Comment

Actually these were the Bronco's old, old jersey's. And I just read that they will be wearing these I guess when they play the Patriots later this year. Don't really like these ones, but should be funny.

Comment

the bills's throwbacks are the greatest I've ever seen.

Comment

what's team is that helmet from?the boxingscene mayweathercottopacquiaos?

Comment

Working...
                    X