Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather-McGregor Would Be a Black Eye For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather-McGregor Would Be a Black Eye For Boxing

NEW YORK - A possible bout between Floyd Mayweather and mixed martial arts champion Conor McGregor is getting lots of buzz but two fighters that are getting in the ring said the crossover tilt would be a black eye on boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

GOLDEN GIRL ****TIONS, OSCARINA DE LA **** AND CANELA AKA "I WAS BORN PUZZY" THE BELT DROPPING COWARD ARE THE BIGGEST BLACK EYES BOXING HAS EVER RECIEVED....

Comment

I always thought we would get Canelo-McGregor if Mayweather-McGregor doesn't get made, oh that's too bad

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU8oleGY97A

Comment

It will get a lot of attention and Conor can't do worse than Canelo did unless he gets put on his ass

Comment

I don't want to hear this guy talk negatively about anyone when he's hiding from GGG

Comment

Black eye? Like dropping a belt and fighting two p*ssies back to back?

Comment

Why can't boxing promoters and boxers learn to say no comment or take a page from the Patriots or Spurs head coaches and be real short or not answer the question.

Reason I'm saying that is their answers will lead to judgment and they open themselves to criticism.

Comment

Alvarez has inherited Oscar's Mayweather Hatred. It's rather impressive, really.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                    BwaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Working...
                    X