Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feminist Trash Ghostbusters Remake Headed for $70m Plus Loss, Sequel Unlikely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why this movie got so much hate. I would understand if they picked an all-female cast that wasn't funny, but this cast is way better than the original. I know that's considered blasphemy, but that's the truth. Just Kirsten Wiig alone is funnier than the whole original cast combined. She was the funniest cast member on SNL during probably the funniest era of SNL. And Kate Mckinnon is on her way to becoming a legendary SNL member as well.

Haven't seen the movie yet but they picked a great cast. Better than the original.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Man, I cant wait for the all-female remake of Shawshank Redemption. Bet it'll be way better than the sexist original, which had NO FEMALE CAST MEMBERS WTF.
      Get the chick from "The help" to play Red and i'm all in for watching. Or maybe Whoopi Goldberg

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        F u it was funny

Comment

Would quite literally rather watch paint dry.

Comment

It's simply terrible. It's unfunny at best, and painfully annoying at worst. I hope they can confine it to the bin, and go away and try to think up an original idea. Honestly, this has be the worst decade in the history of film?

It is funny seeing all the pi55ed off watchers of right-wing YouTube videos try and claim this as a failure of "feminism", as opposed to just being a terrible film. Oh, and as for complaining that the cast was ugly, they're still more pleasing on the eye than Dan Ackroyd, and Harold Ramis FFS

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Wait butler actually liked it?

If Butler liked it, then you know it's ****. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                Oh, and as for complaining that the cast was ugly, they're still more pleasing on the eye than Dan Ackroyd, and Harold Ramis FFS
                Maybe so, but Bill Murray was a dish.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Man, I cant wait for the all-female remake of Shawshank Redemption. Bet it'll be way better than the sexist original, which had NO FEMALE CAST MEMBERS WTF.

I can't wait for an all-female remake of Boyz n the Hood. They can get the big black girl who played Precious to play Ice Cube's role.

Comment

Sterling just being his bigoted self.

i watch it the on friday drive 3 hour to the nearest theater, is not that bad. it just typical summer blockbuster kristen wiig was funny, never expected this kind of movie rate higher than 6/10 anyway. dont know why everybody so crazy about the Original one, i rate the original just 6/10.

well i admit there are agenda with the "all female cast" thing, but only bigoted loser like sterling make big deal about this. just sit, enjoy and forget about it afterward

Comment

lmao thank god. Just when you thought that MONACO SLIM couldn't get any more relaxed, then this happens!

Comment

Working...
                      X