No announcement yet.

This event did more damage than good...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    People said the same thing after Floyd vs Oscar.

Not sure why people keep expecting a Floyd fight to be some kind of war. He's fought 47 times before this, why would people expect him to suddenly fight like Mike Tyson in his 48th.
    I don't think they expected Mayweather to fight like Tyson, because even Mike Tyson slipped too many punches for these casuals.
    I think they wanted more Brandon Rios/Ruslan style.

Comment

not going to buy a ppv again for a very loooonngggg time...

i wouldn't have minded if Pac slept on the canvas at least it should been worth the money someone got decked

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        People said the same thing after Floyd vs Oscar.

Not sure why people keep expecting a Floyd fight to be some kind of war. He's fought 47 times before this, why would people expect him to suddenly fight like Mike Tyson in his 48th.
        He was chopping wood tho.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
          not going to buy a ppv again for a very loooonngggg time...

i wouldn't have minded if Pac slept on the canvas at least it should been worth the money someone got decked
          That's your fault.

You knew Floyd Gayweather had no power, what have they not being calling him feather fisted for the last 5 years? Have you not heard Skip Bayless.

I think Pac going to sleep was only a Floyd fans dream, I always knew that if the fight was ending by Ko, it wasn't gonna be Floyd.

Comment

I don't care about the casuals. It's annoying.

I'm just mad at Pac man. He was actually doing a decent job defensively to me. But he never went for broke. He had Floyd trapped often and didn't let go. You figure out of anyone Pac would go for broke and not worry about getting caught.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              I don't give a ****. Casuals don't pay for GGG, Matthysse and Provo. They pay for Mayweather. We support the rest.

If they had any interest in boxing they can get off their ass and enjoy the many action fights that take place every year.
              basically...

Comment

Working...
              X