No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson: I Wanted Matthysse To Prove Myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson: I Wanted Matthysse To Prove Myself

Lamont Peterson respects Lucas Matthysse.

The IBF junior welterweight champion considers the heavy-handed fighter from Argentina to be one of the most dangerous men within his division. Peterson just can’t comprehend why Matthysse is considered one of the most avoided fighters in boxing.

The 29-year-old Peterson pursued the Matthysse match in the immediate aftermath of his eighth-round stoppage of former WBO junior welterweight champion Kendall Holt (28-6, 16 KOs) on Feb. 22 in Washington, D.C., Peterson’s hometown. Peterson-Matthysse, a 12-round, non-title fight set for Saturday night at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City (Showtime; 9 p.m. ET), was made very quickly basically because Peterson pushed for this difficult fight. [Click Here To Read More]

That moment when you find out the Boogeyman is real!!

Comment

Lucas has beaten nobodies he lost his two biggest fights and Peterson is no push over so if Lucas thinks it will be a easy night heist Ina rude awakening

Comment

To prove your self don't use Steroids Lamont fight clean as your opponent will

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Lucas has beaten nobodies he lost his two biggest fights and Peterson is no push over so if Lucas thinks it will be a easy night heist Ina rude awakening
          Watch the fights...

Comment

We'll see in 12 hours

Comment

Well, if you're gonna prove yourself, I reckon, this is how ya do it.

Comment

great fight. like both of them.

Comment

I love it. The best of a division going at it. I'll be so depressed if something happens to ruin it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I love it. The best of a division going at it. I'll be so depressed if something happens to ruin it.
                    i won't be depressed but i know what you're saying.

Comment

Working...
                    X