No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
    I'm convinced now, indefinitely, that a great deal of Pacquiao fans are flat out idiots. How does a guy get put to sleep by a lesser counter puncher. But you believe he will beat Mayweather, who is a better counter puncher, bigger, stronger, faster, smarter and more defensive than Marquez is.........HOW THE **** DOES MANNY WIN THAT FIGHT?????????????????????????????????? HE NEVER WOULD HAVE WON. THAT STYLE THAT PACQUIAO HAS IS TAYLOR MADE FOR FIGHTERS LIKE MARQUEZ AND FLOYD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just admit that you guys are just saying that stupid ***** out of emotion and not logic.
    I can tell You're a peace of crap! you can never say Floyds wins pacquiao, they have never fought, plus style match off differently ass wipe!
    Last edited by Toltec77; 12-10-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
      He shouldn't retire at all as he has several good years left in him.

KO's like this happen...it's a part of boxing.

Manny has looked the best he has looked since the Cotto fight.

If it wasn't for that one mistake, that can easily be corrected, that fight would have probably ended in another dominating performance by Manny.

If anything, Manny needs to get rid of all these distractions and focus more on boxing. He can still do the congress thing, but all these movies, talk shows etc that he is involved in, needs to be put on hold until he retires.
      He's still got alot left, but there is no way that fight was going to end in a "Dominant win". Did you not see the first three fights. There is ups and downs constantly in all three fights. If he doesn't run into that missle from Marquez it would've ended in another close call. The problem is Marquez was looking to land that missle unlike in other fights and Pacquiao will ALWAYS make that mistake, it's who he is as a fighter, it's just 99% of fighters don't have the skill/timing to make him pay. Please don't undermine Marquez's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        Floyd cheated on poor little JMM, have you forgot that ? I think you don't care!

JMM is NOT,,,,,""""NOT"""" the same JMM that fought Mayweather. I would love to see that fight now,,,

BUT

IF you had any sense you would know styles make fights

That was a dumbazzz remark mang,,,,put two counterpunchers together is more like a fart in a phone booth

where is mr. JR ? Still hiding ?

Real men fight, Real men take on all comers

BRAVO to real men like JMM and PAC

JMM deserved to WIN

I would like Pac to fight JMM in the fall and even it up KO to KO
        Ur avi says it all!!! Since you know it all then you shouldnt need me to remind you that marquez weighed in at 142 lbs vs mayweather who weighed 146 lbs(2lbs over the crap catch weight & 4lbs heavier than dinamita) & marquez weighed in 143 lbs while pac weighed 147 lbs for their 4th fight. Pac actually weighed in heavier than mayweather but there was still a 4 lb advantage for both fighters vs marquez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          He's as good a counter puncher as Mayweather, but in a different way. Marquez is very offensive with his counter punching, whereas as Floyd is all about defense.
          IMO JMM isn't even in Floyd's league when it comes to counterpunching because he's not nearly as fast nor versitle. Plus, JMM isn't nearly as good defensively so he actually eats quite a bit of leather attempting to set up and land his counters.

Comment

BTW anybody remember Naz Richardson constantly asking Mosley if he saw what he was seeing when Pac lunged with that jab, jab, straight left. It's the same thing JMM saw PAC has made that mistake hundreds of times. JMM finally decided to load up on one huge shot instead of trying to land a combination. If Mosley still could've pulled the trigger how JMM did Pac may have never woken up.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
              Well the hero comes out of hiding with good words !!!!! I just read that from another site.

There may be a hint of decency in him after all.

By the way ,,,Pac never piggy backed off of ANYBODY DUDE

Comment

The Racket Squad: Life Ain't Cheap

So you don't think Pac should hang 'em up?

This young man has been engaging violence and receiving head trauma for 18 years.

That cold and brutal KO was the expiration date of a prolific prize fight career giving notice.
                The date is requesting that it be honored.

Time takes us all on Manny.

You are loved, you are wealthy and you fought some of the greatest of all time in different divisions.
                Many Boxing career's become smoke and mirrors.
                (Yes. Floyd. Much like yours.)
                You did it for real Manny.

Show them how it's done Pac.
                Display the faith to bow out with grace and maintain the class you always show.

We know. It's after a ring life that the actual fight truly begins.

But THIS is the big one, not a gloved opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                  You know, Floyd just might kill everyone he faces in the ring for the next three years. That's what makes it so funny in a scary kind of way. He's just that good. Live with it. And don't player hate.

If Floyd got on the roids, he would be heavyweight champion until he was 50.
                  You no nothing about living with it, so that S### don't work mang LMAO

Yall talk like yall did something , LMAO

JMM is the ONLY one that did something , just about his end and Pac careless JMM had something left,,,one more bazooka and he let it go in glorious fashion, my man hit the dirt.

Floyd will kill everyone that gets in that ring

BECAUSE

HE will cherry pick it to death, LMAO , just like he has the past 8 years.

want proof ?????

Which ELITE WW has he fought in the past 8 years , prime and ready ????

Thats what I thought , you can't answer , just like all you worshipers can't do

Comment

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
                    Its not a fact to prove because manny NEVER PARTICIPATED in Olympic Style Random Testing. Its just an Opinion that i share with millions of other people. And My Morals are perfectly in order if I believe Manny KO'd others while on steroids, then whats wrong with him getting a taste of his own Medicine? Like I said, Its the hurt business not Ice skating. He got delt the funk, he's dealing with it well, you should too.
                    Please tell me you are only a kid?

There are also millions of people including scientist that believe black people have a lower IQ then white people, dos that make it right ?

Your opinion is worth jack **** homey

I am simply stating that some people should respect boxers more.
                    Last edited by 110110110; 12-10-2012, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      Ironically, JMM's lone official welterweight win is the only one he fought at the full 147lb welterweight limit and not a contracted catchweight. Pac was 147 and JMM 143. Floyd was 146 and JMM was 142. See where I'm going with it "mang". See, I always knew you *******s knew nothing about boxing. Had no clue you couldn't count either. Figures though, hell no need to know how to count after what happen to Pac. His ass still may be sleep.
                      Wow , dis mang here is a genius !!!

Keep it up mang,,,keep bragging on cheaterweather dat cheated a little JMM

Mang,,,All da B@$#!@#$ need to be quite like good gentlemen, you'll disturb the lad sleeping

Comment

Working...
                      X