No announcement yet.

2 women faint and hyperventilate after conviction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    alot of people do but alot of people think their shit dont stink.

The smart ones bounce before they can even get charged the dumb ones stick around and get charged and its down hill from there.
    I think it has to do with a little common sense.

Like if you knew you did some serious crime (murder, rape some crap like that) I would GTFO as soon as I could.

I dont even know what these *****es did, someone said they raped a kid?

Yeah, they should have known.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Like if you knew you did some serious crime (murder, rape some crap like that) I would GTFO as soon as I could.

for reals, Sometimes I watch first 48 and Im like all these fools are idiots, for 1 they always snitching on themselves 2nd they shouldve been bounced long time ago.

and idk what they did the title said killed a child so thats what i ran with.

Comment

"Charleston County Courthouse officials tend to Erica Butts after she collapsed upon being sentenced to life in prison for the 2009 death of 3-year-old Serenity Richardson. They beat the little girl for days until her fragile, bruised and swollen body finally gave up"

They whipped her to death with leather belts as a punishment for peeing in the floor

Comment

no mcc
          no siablo

to be expected

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

sometimes they dont have anywhere to run too or dont know where to go. and sometimes, they just think that they wont get caught.

i actually know someone who was apart of a gang that committed a murder. he honestly felt that he wouldnt get caught.

he stuck around and hung around his homies and didnt actually get caught until 6 years later when one of his homies got arrested for attempted murder and snitched on him for that incident. now he's doing life.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatWhite View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAdtNhXmsOk

Family freaks out and they drop to the floor, one starts hyperventilating. **** prison, I'd rather be dead than get a life sentence.
              Ah prison aint that bad. The cheek busting gang **** is blown out of proportion.

Yeah it sucks being told when to eat and **** shower and shave. Or ****ting in open

And being subjected to random booty hole searches...

But honestly it wouldn't be that bad. You have a huge selection of booms to read. Television... Play basketball pickup games. Workout... And just chill.

Comment

siablo, get in here and give us your weak assessment

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  siablo, get in here and give us your weak assessment
                  Yeah. That's cruelty beating that child for days just for peeing on the mat. The better punishment would have been to take away her toys or tv time and remind her each time why they are being taken away.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Yeah. That's cruelty beating that child for days just for peeing on the mat. The better punishment would have been to take away her toys or tv time and remind her each time why they are being taken away.
                    wow...........''thats cruelty''

you think ?!?

what do you wish to happen to those animals once inside (not that women prisoners are anywhere as vicious as male prisoners).....

Comment

mcc, where you at

Comment

Working...
                      X