No announcement yet.

Broner vs. Josesito Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner vs. Josesito Lopez

I see this fight getting made in late 2014. As long as they both continue winning they'll set this up so that GBP can set up Broner vs. Maidana II. The only problem is that Josesito has a good chance of messing that up. What are your guys' thoughts?

I think if it happens it would be early 2014. Broner wins tho

Comment

Wasn't Lopez getting beat by some greek journeyman? Lopez had a good KO against a week willed pussy, every other fight he's been in he's got crushed.
      He almost got beat by Astronaut... or w/e that greek guys name was

Comment

I'd be more intrigued if Josesito didn't struggle so much with Arnaoutis in his last fight. Broner beats him without much trouble.

Comment

Lopez looked like total garbage in his last fight. I think Broner beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
            I see this fight getting made in late 2014. As long as they both continue winning they'll set this up so that GBP can set up Broner vs. Maidana II. The only problem is that Josesito has a good chance of messing that up. What are your guys' thoughts?
            Its a winnable fight for Broner and a good comeback fight without having to start all the way back from 0.

At 140 or 147?

Another good scrap would be Broner vs Karass.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
              Its a winnable fight for Broner and a good comeback fight without having to start all the way back from 0.

At 140 or 147?

Another good scrap would be Broner vs Karass.
              Horrible for Broner... we already saw what he does to people who don't give him breathing room.
              He Berto's Broner's ass and turns him chinese

Comment

Broner could lose this one as well. People don't seem to understand yet.

Comment

Be surprised if broner comes back at 147 for any other fight than a maidana rematch, a lopez fight proves nothing

Comment

Broner has the size advantage but Lopez punches with his entire soul.

I'd watch for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X