Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants Answers: What Did Canelo Inject in His Belly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG is just stating the obvious

Golden boy, Canelo, and Nevada are outright crooked and now the WBC and WBA have followed suit. That’s what it is.

Comment

• Canelo makes too much money to **** up this bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Firstly you don't inject clen into your abdomen. That is beyond stupid. Test and clen both go in your upper and outter glute.

Secondly if Canelo was taking a ped, which I think he was he would take a pill form. Injecting anything in your ass will leave you insanely sore for 3-4 days most likely killing his training. Also you run the risk of hitting a nerve which is a whole nother level of pain.

So don't look at pictures and see bumps on people and think"THaT LoOks LiKE aN InJEctIon siTe" that's not where it goes.
        Actually you can inject it anywhere on your body. Now I agree with you , it is usually done in the glute but you can shoot it in your arm, shoulder , thigh, etc. Th abs would be a strange place to shoot it unless maybe he is trying to mask something or shooting there so it won’t affect his training.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
          What does Golovkin want?

Alvarez suspension? Cancel the fight?

Does Gennady realize he doesn't get paid if there's no fight?
          Could be a number of factors. He could be trying to sell a fight. He could be trying to shame Canelo and hold him accountable. But I think the main thing is that Canelo's prefight preparation is going to change drastically. Whatever SnC coach he brought in, whatever food they were eating they're going to be extra cautious which could have an impact on the fight.

I think Golovkin knows this a very winnable fight for him and it's the biggest money fight he'll ever have. So he obviously wants it, but by shaming Canelo publicly and likely forcing him to change his pre-fight preparation could be the strategy here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            Young can use and then go into camp keeping most of what you gained and be way better prepared.

Second, Canelo had a rematch clause, plain and simple there was no other fight that was going to happen.

It’s Canelo who got caught cheating, not ggg.

PED are intramuscular and could be shot into any muscle. And no it wouldn’t stop you from training, how the **** you think body builders use it.
            Yea it can be shot in any muscle but it isn't. It's in the glute and maybe sometimes in the quad but that really hurts. Nobody injects into their belly. That is beyond ******ed. The dosage is absorbed better in a bigger muscle(broscience). An injection in your abdominal is again a new level of ******ed.

And in the case of bodybuilders they can site their glute and proceed to do a shoulder routine. Easy. Site on the opposite glute and do a core and chest routine again easy work. Now in the case of doing a leg routine, lets say they are cycling 500 mg of test a week and space it out 3 times a week. Mon Wed and Friday, they would try to work legs the furthest from a day they poked, which would be the Sunday. Now a boxer who would always be using his legs I REALLLY don't see him poking his glute and going for a 4 mile run or sparring however many rounds. It is possible everyone has their pain tolerance but from experience, injecting and then training as a fighter where you are so heavily reliant on your legs. I just don't see it.

I would argue he took the pill form and looking at photos for injection sites is just dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
              Actually you can inject it anywhere on your body. Now I agree with you , it is usually done in the glute but you can shoot it in your arm, shoulder , thigh, etc. Th abs would be a strange place to shoot it unless maybe he is trying to mask something or shooting there so it won’t affect his training.
              I really didn't think I had to spoonfeed this. Yes you can inject anywhere....BUT NOBODY DOES. And if they do they aren't getting everything it's worth. It's not as beneficial as the glute and its a bit more noticeable.

Comment

• I think Golovkin realizes he will lose the rematch and is desperately hoping they call it off because canelo ate at a mexican taco stand. Golovkin knows he is probably getting knocked out like Canelo said so he is laying the groundwork down for an excuse. This just shows that he fully believes Canelo when Canelo said he was knocking Grovelkin out. He wants to get out of this fight and run to a non puncher like Saunders. He's hoping atleast....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
                  GGG says he eats the meat in Mexico all the time!! And said why i dont test positive!!!!😡

no, Golovkin said that he eats Mexican food all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                    Golden boy, Canelo, and Nevada are outright crooked and now the WBC and WBA have followed suit. That’s what it is.

Canelo may have eaten contaminated meat.....

or.....

Golden Boy
                    Canelo
                    NSAC
                    WBC
                    WBA
                    Memo Heredia
                    Victor Conte
                    Dr Daniel Eichner
                    the WBC physician

..... have all conspired against GGG

oh, and lets not forget the ring girls and the parking valet lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      I really didn't think I had to spoonfeed this. Yes you can inject anywhere....BUT NOBODY DOES. And if they do they aren't getting everything it's worth. It's not as beneficial as the glute and its a bit more noticeable.
                      Alright calm down , the world is not coming to an end. All I’m saying is yes it is unlikely he would shoot into his stomach but stranger things have happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X