WHAT Can PARKER DO to WIN??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT Can PARKER DO to WIN??

What would your approach be?

Box on the front foot. Backing up from AJ would be suicidal IMHO. He needs to time AJ perfectly as well because AJ is quick even though he is robotic. I really do believe he can outbox AJ. Whether he gets the decision is another thing. From what I could see it looked like Parker can do 12 rounds comfortably but can he do that against a better opponent in AJ?

Comment

Put high volume action, lead the fight tempo and wait till late rounds to tire him up. Then go for the kill, can't see any other chances for Parker.

Comment

Shoot AJ with a bazooka

Comment

Pressure and activity Joshua takes rounds off

Comment

Parker can start with bringing his own bodybag after AJ sleeps him inside 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              Parker can start with bringing his own bodybag after AJ sleeps him inside 5 rounds.
              Get your I don’t know **** about boxing ass back to the mma forums Joshua ain’t sleeping no one

Comment

Sock AJ on the jaw

Comment

Use his speed and movement to drag Joshua into the later rounds and then go in for the kill. Until Joshua drops some of that crazy muscle mass he is going to continue to have problems with gassing.

Comment

He needs to pressure AJ in each and every round. Keep on top of him with the jab and has to be relentless.
                    Then go for the k/o when you have him gassed.

Comment

Working...
                    X